News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Hail The lord Of Chaos

Started by Alex, 26, October, 2009, 06:24:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex

Hi!

I'm Alex, from The Adepts Of Weyard.

Salanewt

Oh, hello Alex, and welcome to GSHC. As long as you follow the rules, then you should have fun here.

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Rolina

Greetings and Salutations, Lexi. You don't mind if I call you Lexi, right?

This is our little forum. If somehow you didn't know, this is about a few things... Atrius' hacking tool's development, general hacking golden sun, and other GS information and what not. This doesn't mean hack to cheat, however, as our ultimate goal is to use these hacking skills to create a fan-made Golden Sun.

There are some of us that are good with the hacking bit, and others (such as myself) whom are good at data collection and compilation to be used with the tools. Still others give ideas or encouragement, or even just hang out, which is cool too.

Be sure to follow the Rules, and to obey the Admin and Mods, or you may find yourself on the business end of Mjöllnir, which can't be good for your health.

So have fun, feel free to mingle with the locals, and don't worry about bashing Garet - we all do it, so you won't get in trouble. XD

Alex

So far I'm unimprssed.

My sig isn't showing.

Rolina

Go to Profile --> Preferences --> Always attach my signature --> Select: Yes.

Just wait until you start getting DNS errors.

Charon

Hi, Alex.

Let's hope you're not as flat and predictable as the character you represent. Wait, what?

Salanewt

Um, Charon? Did you word that correctly?

Alex has a bit of a personality, moreso than Piers at least, right?

Welcome aboard Alex. By the way, it is normal for Role to nickname newcomers.

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Alex

Salnewt-I know. Role is a member on TAOW

Zach

Hello there, nice of you to join. Enjoy your time here ;)

Alex

Thanks. No dought I will.

On a side note, are there and Mudshippers here?