News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Compressed data editing test (Cutscenes, Graphics, e.t.c)

Started by Atrius, 11, October, 2009, 09:03:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atrius (He/Him)

I had intended to learn to edit the code for the animation, so I could make it as realistic as possible first.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Menaus

Atrius already posted it on GameFAQs, its what got me to join this forum.
"You state that I have misinterpreted my results, and it looks as though you believe my views to be unsound. Your arguments are those of an eminent scholar. I was myself a fair scholar. For years I pondered, so to speak, day and night over books, and filled my head with sound views–very sound ones, indeed—those of others. But I could no[t] get to practical results. I then began to work and think independently. Gradually my views became unsound, but they conducted me to some sound results." - Nikola Tesla

Sajin

Seeing that video really gives me the urge to hack GS like hell... No wonder you joined this forum because of it. The same thing would also happen to me...
Excellent work Atrius!

Rolina

Quote from: Menaus on 04, January, 2010, 03:41:21 PM
Atrius already posted it on GameFAQs, its what got me to join this forum.
He posted it here, first.  We convinced him to post it there.

Clara Vita (she/her/hers)

purge
Anemos Alchemist -> Spirit of the Dawn -> Lord Claros Flamestrike -> Clara Vitalia -> Clara Vita

Can you find the point at which I came out as trans? lmfao