News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros. series fan club

Started by Salanewt, 14, December, 2009, 06:29:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zach

Youtube Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tXbfcBab5k

Salanewt

Oh wow, that is a nice find! It makes me really want to make at least a few modifications to Brawl (maybe a complete Koopa skin for Squirtle, and a Dark Bowser skin for Bowser).

This gives me an idea for a personal project later... Of course, once we have found enough for Mari & Luigi.

I wonder if it will be possible to modify animations based on different costumes in the future? It would be neat, so I could remove the water from Squirtle, should the Koopa outfit be used, or Dark Bowser could have his dark flames, or even a Wigglytuff, to evolve Jiggly. Oh, i have so many ideas now! Well, I will think more about these later.

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Aile~♥

You can't modify effects based on skin, but you could use PSA to make a Dark Bowser or Koopa. Koopa would be kinda fail though.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Luigisuperstar

Cool a fan club :happy: Well my best characters in Brawl are Kirby(best!), Luigi, Lucario, capt. Falcon, Bowser, and Lucas. I'm good with everyone but Zelda, Ness, Pokemon trainer and olimar. by the way I just got my internet connected to my wii and found my brawl disk(somewhere in my bedroom of a mess) and I'm willing to fight anyone with the friend code so here's mine! 4082-8900-8400 the names Keeby! :happy:
Dood.

Salanewt

I would be happy to fight, except that I have been without Wi-fi for a few months now... I am hoping to have it repaired during the Summer, so you can add me in advance if you want. My information should be in my signature.

Some advice if you want to fight me; avoid Ike like the plague, and stay away from any of the other heavyweight characters as well (like Ganondorf, Bowser, etc.). You could use Lucario, but I am sort of used to him because he was one of my friends' favourite characters to use (as is the reason why Ike is not a good idea either). Your best bets for us both to have a nice challenge would be anyone who is fast and/or smaller. Despite Sonic being the fastest, I would refrain from using him as well (same reason to avoid Lucario and Ike), and for a similar reason, you might want to stay away from Game & Watch.

Any other character would probably do quite well... Of course, if you are confident enough, you could probably beat me with any character (except for Ike).

Have a nice day.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Aile~♥

I could beat you with Ike. He fights for his friends. *brick'd*

And Pit has spammy arrows of spammage.

Salanewt

You probably could, but I would not mind demonstrating what I can do with Yoshi... And I can not do that without Wi-fi (I am sure that I can have it some time in the Summer though).

Oh yeah, Pit is someone else I would avoid. Although if you are good with him it would be a fun match, but if you are iffy with his skills...

Have a nice day.

Luigisuperstar

Quote from: Salanewt on 25, May, 2010, 03:00:57 PM
I would be happy to fight, except that I have been without Wi-fi for a few months now... I am hoping to have it repaired during the Summer, so you can add me in advance if you want. My information should be in my signature.

Some advice if  you want to fight me; avoid Ike like the plague, and stay away from any of the other heavyweight characters as well (like Ganondorf, Bowser, etc.). You could use Lucario, but I am sort of used to him because he was one of my friends' favourite characters to use (as is the reason why Ike is not a good idea either). Your best bets for us both to have a nice challenge would be anyone who is fast and/or smaller. Despite Sonic being the fastest, I would refrain from using him as well (same reason to avoid Lucario and Ike), and for a similar reason, you might want to stay away from Game & Watch.

Any other character would probably do quite well... Of course, if you are confident enough, you could probably beat me with any character (except for Ike).

Have a nice day.

oops I forgot to add ike.:Sweat: Well let's see if you can do well against kirby or luigi my 2 best characters? I'll add you in then, plus in yoshi's lighthouse I PMed about conditions about the match so look at it when you get you're wi-fi back although how can you not have wi-fi don't you have the encryption key? If you want Jamie we can have a match?
Dood.

Aile~♥

Pit's SideB is awesome. Oh, and his DownB. And his B. Yeah, Pit's one of the few characters where all his special moves are useful.

I have a friend who completely outdoes me in close combat, so my only way of fighting him is by running away and spamming ranged attacks. Pit's SideB is helpful too, because it comes out fast enough for me to attack with it in close combat.

I actually don't have access to my Wii right now. Wish I was. Anyway, maybe if I get Wi-Fi up and running again when I get home we can brawl.

And BTW, Pit is awesome.

Salanewt

Well, the reason why I dislike Ike (in a way) is because I no longer find him challenging. However, fighting Kirby or Luigi would probably be a nice challenge for me.

Pit is pretty cool, but I just find some of his attacks too fast and spammy to use easily (I like balanced characters, like Yoshi (who, ironically, is the only character which has every move that I find beneficial)).

Have a nice day.

Luigisuperstar

Quote from: Salanewt on 25, May, 2010, 03:36:27 PM
Pit is pretty cool, but I just find some of his attacks too fast and spammy to use easily
Well what do you expect from a game in the nes where he just used his arrows? he didn't use it as blades that was made so he can melee the opponent.
Dood.

Charon

(revives)

Seriously, spamming is more of a pet peeve to serious gamers than anything. Most average people spam their favourite move. Besides, Pikachu's way worse.

Anywho, I've decided to stop spectating Brawl and actually play it with some friends. Well, I sucked(mainly because I lost track of my character and half of the time I was trying to figure out the control scheme -_-) but DAMN it was fun. At first I tried King Dedede but he was quite difficult... so then I picked Pit, and I felt so comfortavle using him, it was like putting on a glove. Unfortunately I can only play it on my friend's Wii (I don't have on ;-; ). I so want a wii now, just for brawl -__

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

You also don't have your own Wii? I play on a friend's Wii, but we take it to my house 'cause her annoying little brother always ruins the game by asking to play, picking Pikachu, and spamming moves. We HAD to LET him win because if he loses HE CRIES TO HIS MOMMY! (wtf?) I need my own Wii, just for playing Brawl and the other few real games for the Wii.

Yeah, I go to a girl's house, nothing happens though, her last boyfriend put her off guys altogether (he was a real jerk to everyone he knows)

Salanewt

Yeah, Brawl is probably good enough to make almost anybody want to buy a Wii.

Lol, one of my friends was like that, crying or quitting when they lost (but they usually used Game & Watch). His brother (also my friend) would often come to my house, so we could play it. T'is nice to always win. Hey, maybe if I can get Wi-fi back this summer, I can play a few matches with some of you?

Have a nice day.

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

If I get a Wii, but I don't know how to set it up for multiplayer XD It'd probably be my birthday or xmas when I get a Wii though.

Charon

Man, I wish I could get a wii. But I barely get enough money to make costumes... I need to get a summer job. I'm going to my friend's house on the weekend though and I'm going to play some brawl. You know, to perfect Pit. Certainly.

My friend only has internet on his PS3 though. For some reason the Wi-fi doesn't work. ;_;

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

I hope one day that we both have Wiis of our own. And yeah, Pit is awesome.

Salanewt

Well, when you both get Wiis, we should try to have a group match.

Pit is pretty good. He is a bit spammy, but I personally hate Lucario, Pikachu, and Game & Watch for their Spammish ways (though mostly for Aura Spheres or Bacon Bits, but Pikachu is spammy to begin with).

Have a nice day.

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Charon

Pikachu is the spammiest character ever, hands down. That's why he must die.