News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros. series fan club

Started by Salanewt, 14, December, 2009, 06:29:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marin (She/Her)

Quote from: Role on 27, May, 2011, 09:12:47 PM
Quote from: ChaoticMarin on 27, May, 2011, 08:59:40 PM
Thanks! It's all fun and games until you wind up in mah tummy.
Then the fun /really/ starts. >=3
I see no Kirby in your list.  Your claim is a lie!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPCKogphuas
Psh... Kirby?! Watch me play Yoshi and tell me it isn't worth squeezing that egg out for all the fun it yields. >|3

Salanewt

Did somebody say Yoshi?

:heart:

I just watched that video, you and I play similarly. It would be awesome if we could have a Yoshi fight someday, or just any random battle. Anyway, are there any characters that you do not like to use?
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Marin (She/Her)

Quote from: Salanewt on 27, May, 2011, 10:49:25 PM
Did somebody say Yoshi?

:heart:

I just watched that video, you and I play similarly. It would be awesome if we could have a Yoshi fight someday, or just any random battle. Anyway, are there any characters that you do not like to use?

Probably Bowser / DK / Lucario. And hey! Why don't we arrange it now? c:

dwkjohn

Quote from: Salanewt on 27, May, 2011, 10:49:25 PM
Did somebody say Yosh?
haha. I thought that might catch your eye sala. :happy:
@marin Nice video. I have never seen someone use yoshi professionally before. My friend sucks with yoshi, and any other character for that matter. (Not you sala!)

And video it when you two fight. I wat to watch. That will make an epic video.
Just sayin'.  

,-~~-.___.            Golden Sun
  /   |  '         \   Hacking Community
(     )           0              |
   \_/-, ,------'              /
      ===                     //                   
      /    \-'~;    /~~~(O)
    /    __/~|__/         |   
=(  _____| (_________|
All your internet entertainment.

leaf

Don't count on that happening anytime soon. He still hasn't played me yet, and I challenged him months ago. (Then again, I think we both forgot about that until you reminded me of it here...)

Anyway, if you want someone to play online, I'll play ya. I'm not really that big of a brawl fan, so I use pretty much everyone to keep things more interesting. I love melee, though, and 64 can be pretty fun, too.

Here's my FC: 2449-4328-2244
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

dwkjohn

If you are directing that invite at me, then sorry, i don't play online. My mom despises any connectivity. She doesn't know i am on here even. If she did she would freak out. She is getting better though so maybe sometime. If its for sala and marin, which i'm guessing it is, then ignore me. I ramble alot.
Just sayin'.  

/    \-'~;    /~~~(O)
    /    __/~|__/         |   
=(  _____| (_________|

leaf

I guess I should've quoted mari's post, then. It had nothing to do with you. Although, technically, that invitation to play online goes for anyone here.
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

dwkjohn

I thought so. I should have just left it. Oh well.
Just sayin'.  

/    \-'~;    /~~~(O)
    /    __/~|__/         |   
=(  _____| (_________|

Salanewt

Oh yeah, I forgot about your challenge. I would have played against you, but I still do not have wi-fi (which I should have pointed out in that post). I will probably post an update in here when I do get it, which will be after I save some money for it. Besides, I also need it so I can use my laptop in my room.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Marin (She/Her)

I'd love to play! But... it... looks like Leaf already departed. Darn. |D

leaf

Ah well. There's always tomorrow. Gimme a time (with timezone - I'm EST, but I dunno what you are), and I can probably be on.
[spoiler=quotes]
---
---
---
---
---
---

Kain

If Brawl still worked on my Wii I'd totally ask for a match.  The only online game I can think of that I have is Mario Kart.
You misspelled retard...oh the irony!

Aile~♥

Quote from: leafgreen386 on 22, May, 2011, 02:14:56 PM
Marth's downB is too easy to punish. You shouldn't be using it more than once every couple games.

YOU try airdodging through Link's USmash! Oh, that's right: It's impossible. So my only chance is to see if I can time my fall and Counter well enough to interrupt. It's also obscenely difficult (if not outright impossible) to airdodge through ZSS's USmash, but thankfully that's not an issue because you can just go around.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Arch-Dullahan

I would like to have a match with someone... The only matches I get are with relatives and inexperienced friends. My brother keeps on putting it on stamina match which gets annoying after a while..., and inexperienced people are never fun to play against (not really anyway)... :)

leaf

@anyone looking for a match with me today: something came up, so I can't play till midnight (EST), but after that I'm free.

Quote from: JamietheFlameUser on 28, May, 2011, 07:36:06 AM
Quote from: leafgreen386 on 22, May, 2011, 02:14:56 PM
Marth's downB is too easy to punish. You shouldn't be using it more than once every couple games.

YOU try airdodging through Link's USmash! Oh, that's right: It's impossible. So my only chance is to see if I can time my fall and Counter well enough to interrupt. It's also obscenely difficult (if not outright impossible) to airdodge through ZSS's USmash, but thankfully that's not an issue because you can just go around.
Well, the easy answer to that is: don't end up in the air against link. But... failing that, if you know for a fact that link is gonna usmash you, then sure, there's nothing wrong with countering; counter is a move you use when you know for sure your opponent is going to hit you. However, counter isn't your only option in this situation. You do still have the option of DJing away, and/or using your sideB to stall in the air. DJ back -> ff fair/sideB (depending on spacing) should be able to punish link's usmash fairly effectively.
[spoiler=quotes]
---
---
---
---
---
---

Marin (She/Her)

Quote from: leafgreen386 on 28, May, 2011, 03:29:04 AM
Ah well. There's always tomorrow. Gimme a time (with timezone - I'm EST, but I dunno what you are), and I can probably be on.

Were in the same timezone. I'll be on whenever you want.

leaf

Alright, well, I'm about to leave, but how does 12:15-12:30ish sound?
[spoiler=quotes]
---
---
---
---
---
---

Marin (She/Her)

As in slightly after midnight? Sounds great.

leaf

Just got back. I'll be sitting in a room shortly.

edit: Er... I would be, but it seems the FC you sent me via PM is incorrect.
[spoiler=quotes]
---
---
---
---
---
---

Marin (She/Her)

Quote from: leafgreen386 on 29, May, 2011, 12:27:19 AM
edit: Er... I would be, but it seems the FC you sent me via PM is incorrect.

Er... 2363-5357-3576?