News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

New Trailer

Started by MaxiPower, 10, March, 2009, 10:29:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaxiPower

Righteo if some of you dont know i made 2 fake trailers on youtube a whilst back about Golden Sun 3

each of them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-S3OiSTBBts
Views: 37,035

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P3WT4hU08k&feature=related
Views:  28,954

If you seen them then you can tell there clearly fake however using the codes that Atrius gave me back in the day i was able to get some amount of folk to believe that they were real, really just read some of the comments, more so in the second one.

Now i want to try and convert them viewers to this site so im gonna make a new trailer, showing of the editor like it was a new game, yes there will be a few hoax clips thrown in like the good ol days for them to question, I plan to have it done before Atrius Leaves.

however i want to make it more better in quality then the previous 2.

sooo expect that sooooon (time to start)   :VenusSet:   :JupiterSet:  :MarsSet:  :MercurySet:

EDIT: btw Atrius you dont have your Golden Sun: Hacking, Kraden Fights video handy do you it would make a magnificent clip

Charon

You could probably use some video editing software. You could most likely get a free trial online somewhere. I don't have any suggestions, however, because Moviemaker is enough for what I need to get done, even though it's crap.

It could be possible to hack it, though, if you found the pointers. I was able to do a little with Jupiter's intro (it's so little that most wouldn't even notice, though). You'd probably have to do some ASM code too, though...

For downloading a video file from Youtube, you can just download it from an FLV saving site (like Keepvid), then use an FLV to AVI converter to use it in your video. That's how I get my clips for what I need.

...and   :VenusSet:   :JupiterSet:  :MarsSet:  :MercurySet:  back XD

Charon

Hmm, okay. I guess then I can't help XD

I might be adding more emoticons. Maybe summons or something. I don't know. But the buttons will be comming first.

Atrius (He/Him)

Quote from: MaxiPower on 10, March, 2009, 10:29:00 AMEDIT: btw Atrius you dont have your Golden Sun: Hacking, Kraden Fights video handy do you it would make a magnificent clip
Better yet, here's the IPS patch for that hacked ROM.  I think I made a few other random changes to it too like renaming the Sol Blade "Suck Blade" for no particular reason other than that I could.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Charon

*is having fun being stupid with Kraden*

Well, combine that with a few pictures and video editing and I think you could have yourself a nice fake commercial.

MaxiPower

yes excellent, cheers Atrius, btw does Lunar patich thingy work for GBA games, i use it the odd time on my Snes games (Super Metroid)  

Atrius (He/Him)

It works on any type of file that's 16MB or less.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Zach

Quote from: Atrius on 10, March, 2009, 05:13:00 PMBetter yet, here's the IPS patch for that hacked ROM.  I think I made a few other random changes to it too like renaming the Sol Blade "Suck Blade" for no particular reason other than that I could.
so how exactly do you rename stuff? i cannot seem to do so. is there something that i am doing wrong?

Atrius (He/Him)

Text editing will be in version 0.3 of the editor, I'm still working out several rather big bugs with it.

Zach

Quote from: Atrius on 10, March, 2009, 06:03:00 PMText editing will be in version 0.3 of the editor, I'm still working out several rather big bugs with it.
oh i see. i thought i was doing something wrong    

MaxiPower

Quote from: Charon on 10, March, 2009, 12:10:00 PMYou could probably use some video editing software. You could most likely get a free trial online somewhere. I don't have any suggestions, however, because Moviemaker is enough for what I need to get done, even though it's crap.

It could be possible to hack it, though, if you found the pointers. I was able to do a little with Jupiter's intro (it's so little that most wouldn't even notice, though). You'd probably have to do some ASM code too, though...

For downloading a video file from Youtube, you can just download it from an FLV saving site (like Keepvid), then use an FLV to AVI converter to use it in your video. That's how I get my clips for what I need.

...and   :VenusSet:   :JupiterSet:  :MarsSet:  :MercurySet:  back XD
I already have Sony Vegas, Arguably one of the best out there, cost me a bomb.

I know how to download videos through youtube, they never great quality however (well they used to be when i used Vixy.net however there downloader is on hiatus at the moment.

..........and   :VenusSet:   :JupiterSet:  :MarsSet:  :MercurySet:  back at ya again.  

do you plan on adding other djinn (like your avater and character models down the line btw