News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Hello

Started by ReidAlvein, 24, January, 2010, 06:58:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReidAlvein

Yes, I realize that there are multiple topics with the same title, I don't care.
Anyways, hello, I am Reid, some of you might know me from ToK or Gamefails.
I am a Tales fanboy, in case you wondered.

I am not much into hacking (for now), but that doesn't mean that this place can't be fun.
And, uh, that's pretty much it, I guess.

Insularity

Welcome, may your posts be long and glorious, much like Kraden's beard!

Awesome sig thanks to Akiko of the ToK!

Quote from: Hellfire Soul, the Temple of KradenAsians are cool. They deal with tons of stereotypes and don't afraid of anything. Alternatively, they're awesome because, well, just look at the Temple. There's four types of people here- Asian, Awesome, Asian AND awesome, or Necare.

The subcategory "Kickass" applies to the first three categories
Quote from: Cipher Phoenix, Golden SunriseBanned for being the opposite of sularity (whatever that means). xD

Aile~♥

OOH OOH A NEW TARGET... er... member.

Anyway, welcome to the forums, obey the rules to a large extent, post often, screw around in the Forum games, don't get eaten by the global mod (her BANHAMMER was upgraded to a B A N B R E L L A ! ! !) etc.

And WTF insul?
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Salanewt

Back. Oh, hello there newcomer! As long as you follow the rules, you should have lots of fun here. Otherwise....

Have a nice day!
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Rolina

Just remember, here I actually HAVE power, and my threats actually have weight behind them. Piss me off and die! :heart:

ReidAlvein

Ulta, that is MY welcome meme, you thief =/

Blahblahblah threats, power, blahblahblah.
It's always the same, with great power comes great insanity  :happy:

Insularity

Yep, and I really am Ulta.

Awesome sig thanks to Akiko of the ToK!

Quote from: Hellfire Soul, the Temple of KradenAsians are cool. They deal with tons of stereotypes and don't afraid of anything. Alternatively, they're awesome because, well, just look at the Temple. There's four types of people here- Asian, Awesome, Asian AND awesome, or Necare.

The subcategory "Kickass" applies to the first three categories
Quote from: Cipher Phoenix, Golden SunriseBanned for being the opposite of sularity (whatever that means). xD

leaf

Welcome. And don't mind the moddess. She doesn't bite. Much.
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Aile~♥

Practically that same line has been used at least once by almost every active member of the forum, including Atrius.

Rolina

Not true.  I've never said it.

Aile~♥

Hey, I said ALMOST. I've said it, Leaf just said it, Atrius has said it, Salanewt's said it I think, and I think Charleysdrpepper may have said it. Some other people have said it too I think.

Atrius (He/Him)

Welcome to the forums, enjoy your time here, and may your posts be fair and impassioned, much like Role's moderating!
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]