News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Greetings and Salutations.

Started by Hoopa, 31, January, 2010, 05:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoopa

Hello everyone. I found this place while looking for more info on golden sun hacking. Um... I know a little bit about hacking, but not much, and nothing at all about hex editing. I really like Golden Sun though, and have beaten both games and maxed out all characters. So... yeah. Hello!
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

Atrius (He/Him)

It's about time you posted a welcome topic, isn't it?  Welcome to the forums, whizkidhvq, and enjoy your time here!  Out of curiosity, what is your previous experience with hacking?
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Rolina

Hiyas!  I LIKE YOU!  In fact, I took your suggestions and did this!

- Rock
- Stone
- Boulder

- Tide
- Tidal Wave
- Tidal Surge

- Shock
- Current
- Surge

I love how you understand things so easily over in that thread, while everyone else seemed to totally miss what I was trying to say!

Anywho, other than that, even though you already are favored by me, if I catch you breaking the rules, I'll break you, okay?  Keep that in mind!

leaf

Hi and welcome to the boards.

And don't mind the local Moddess. She probably won't ban you.
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Aile~♥

...On the other hand, she'll probably threaten to.

Yeah, hi and welcome to the forums, go read the rules, don't piss off the mods and admins, etc.

So yeah.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Salanewt

Oh yes, hello and welcome to the Golden Sun Hacking Community! As long as you follow the rules, you should have fun...

But this might be a bit later than usual for welcoming someone, sorry about that.

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Insularity

^What he said.

Welcome to the Golden Sun Hacking Community, yada, yada. Hope you have fun!

Awesome sig thanks to Akiko of the ToK!

Quote from: Hellfire Soul, the Temple of KradenAsians are cool. They deal with tons of stereotypes and don't afraid of anything. Alternatively, they're awesome because, well, just look at the Temple. There's four types of people here- Asian, Awesome, Asian AND awesome, or Necare.

The subcategory "Kickass" applies to the first three categories
Quote from: Cipher Phoenix, Golden SunriseBanned for being the opposite of sularity (whatever that means). xD