News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

ITT: I introduce myself

Started by Akiko, 02, February, 2010, 07:54:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akiko

yo. o/

I'm Akiko of the Temple of Kraden, here because lolaffliliation.

I know nothing about hacking, but it's a subject that interests me, so I may well learn a bit from this place~

Oh and the person in my avatar is Akiko Shikata, singer of the opening song for Umineko no Naku Koro Ni, among other things. Any Umineko fans here~?

Salanewt

Hello Akiko, and welcome to the Golden Sun Hacking Community! As long as you follow the rules here, you should have fun.

Little hacking experience? Don't worry, if you want to, then you will be able to learn a lot, even after a short period of time.

Sorry, not aware of any other fans of that game, but I am not sure.

Have a nice day.

Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Insularity

Awesome sig thanks to Akiko of the ToK!

Quote from: Hellfire Soul, the Temple of KradenAsians are cool. They deal with tons of stereotypes and don't afraid of anything. Alternatively, they're awesome because, well, just look at the Temple. There's four types of people here- Asian, Awesome, Asian AND awesome, or Necare.

The subcategory "Kickass" applies to the first three categories
Quote from: Cipher Phoenix, Golden SunriseBanned for being the opposite of sularity (whatever that means). xD

Atrius (He/Him)

ITT: I add a three letter acronym to the topic title to point out that the topic contains discussion about what the topic title says the topic contains discussion about, and announce my membership in the redundant club of redundancy!

Heh, just joking around of course, welcome to the forums, and enjoy your time here!

Clearly not Salanewt, Umineko is an actually an Anime.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Akiko

An anime based off of a series of games. :P (She sang the openings for both, incidentally)

And thank you for the welcomes~

Atrius (He/Him)

Ah well, that shows just how much I know about it as well.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]