News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Salanewt's Sprites and Graphics® (You can join in too)

Started by Salanewt, 21, February, 2010, 09:46:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

feraljack1200

Lucario portrait
I like Ivan lots! :Ivan: :Ivan: My favorite character is Ivan!

ChrisButton

Totally made my avatar.
Anti aliasing practice.

Salanewt

Okay, so here's an icon dump. These are pretty much all items and/or equipment, and I'm colour-coding the backgrounds to make identifying them easier.

Really old topic, but I also plan on posting some of my overworld sprites here soonish I think. Unless I had another topic for overworld stuff? Probably better to merge them if that's the case.

Purple: Gear
Green: Food/Consumables
Yellow: Gag Items

I'll also be using other colours in the future, but for now these are the only recent ones I have made.

[spoiler=My Names for these things]
1: Gear
- Hydro Staff: I see it as an end-game, but it doesn't have to be obviously; if I do add this in Disco Sun, all standard attack animations will be replaced with a Froth tier
- Bristle Blade
- Dreamsnare Staff
- Clover Ring
- Moonlight Axe: Unleash idea is Shamash, a moon god
- Golden Locket: I'm trying to come up with a general shape for amulet/necklace gear, and I think this almost has what I would like to try

2: Food/Consumables
- Drumstick
- Leek
- Maple Cookie
- Maple Syrup
- French Fries
- Honey
- Shrimp
- Pizza
- Mushroom(1)
- Mushroom(2)
- Psy Candy
- Strawberry
- Tomato
- Grapes
- Wine
- Potato
- Nanaimo Bar
- Sushi Roll
- Coffee

3: Gag Items
- *Censored* (ejaculating boner blade; PM me if you want to see it, lol)
- Sexy Lingerie
- Ball Gag (a literal gag item)
- Groucho Glasses
- Bong
[/spoiler]
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Good! :) I suppose it is time for me to start my collection of icons now?

First, the Gameboy Advance... in palette swaps. Hope you like it. (Might not be perfect, unfortunately? Especially since some palette swaps might look worse than others.)

Edit: Just realized I'm closing in on 2k posts now... Prodigy #4 here we come!

x ? (Nothing yet.)
*Adds Cat In The Hat's famous hat.
x ? (A fish/sea creature icon, maybe?)
*I don't feel that confident about Spongebob, but did it as a joke.
*Added hot sauce (Maybe a dynamite would be more useful?)
*Dung (Sorry, I had to add it... Someone's going to want it.... there are animals in this game... anyway. :P And not censoring is based on the fact Neopets doesn't "censor" theirs.)
*Name tag. (Sticker)
*Toilet - I failed miserably, but hey... Golden Sun can finally do things right, and have toilets for once! (Basically a reference to some past conversation(s)...)

x No idea if we should actually have Underwear in this game? (Since the word can be found in the text, right?) Preferably in different colors.... since well... I was watching that Family Feud show. Steve Harvey was the host, and one of the questions was "What color underwear do you think Steve Harvey is wearing?".... or something like that. (The 8 answers, I believe were... (not in any order....) Black, white, red, blue, purple?, pink, yellow?, gray.... if I remember correctly.)

Since my style is probably ugly, I guess I can just look at this as place-holders for now... I grant permission for anyone to fix them if they want to.
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Rolina

* Rolina pokes at the attached image

Why aren't you done through [img] tags...

Salanewt

Oh cool, those seem like a pretty nice start! What else are you planning to make?

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Thanks... and not sure yet... but I have added some butterflies and a bomb.
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Caledor

Lol Fox, at first i was like "omg, digivices" then i looked better and noticed the grey L and R button of the GBA :P

Salanewt

I think that bomb in particular could end up looking really great with a couple tweaks... nice work Fox!