News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

So.

Started by Cerulyth, 04, March, 2010, 01:28:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerulyth

Occurred to me that I should probably register here instead of skulking about the shoutbox.  Always meant to, but kept putting it off 'cause you guys are pretty well covered and I don't have much to contribute anyway.  I specialize in Fire Emblem modification, and I have a couple of projects I'm working on slowly.  I've got a couple of videos (more to come soon, I hope) on my YouTube if you're interested.

Hi.

Salanewt

Hello Cerulyth, and welcome to the Golden Sun Hacking Community! As long as you follow the rules here, you will definitely have fun.

Believe it or not, the above message is not a copy and paste message.

Fire Emblem hacking? I have not hacked it, but I think I may have heard of you. I would be interested in the videos, but I have not commented on many other videos recently... I suppose it depends on if I am busy hacking or not.

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

leaf

Welcome! (...back?)

Your name sounds familiar. Do I maybe know you from FEP/FETO? Because the moment I saw your name I was wanting to call you "cerul."
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Cerulyth

Sala, you know me.  I was like the third member to join the old FEHC.

Yeah, you do, leaf.  I used to frequent there, but due to a diversion of time and priorities lately I haven't been around there much at all.  I believe I spoke to you a few times in the FETO Blast.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ot7GmKb_6M

There's a relevant video, and just follow to my channel if you're interested.  As I said, don't have much up yet.

Salanewt

I do? Fire Emblem Hacking Community? I am terribly sorry, but I do not quite remember joining that place... Though I do remember when I was going to start hacking Fire Emblem, so it may have been around then. Anyway, welcome, and that is a pretty nice video! If you want, I could work on making animations for you to use for Fire Emblem.

Have a nice day.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Cerulyth

Well, that (before Ace shut it down for no apparent reason) and I was on the old GSHC too.

NO MATTER.

I've actually been lurking around here for a while, watching the GS editor thread and all that cool stuff.

And thanks for the offer, Salanewt, but I pretty much nabbed that animation by recording an avi with all but the sprite layer the spell appeared on disabled, cutting out all but every fifth frame, and importing it.  I'm actually hoping the next release of the GS editor allows Psynergy and summons to be viewed frame by frame and dumpable.

Salanewt

Okay then. Perhaps we will get to know you better during the era of GSHC3? Yeah, a lot of people tend to lurk around here, but as long as they are positive people, things are not so bad.

You are welcome.

Have a nice day.

Insularity

Well, I've never met you before, but welcome!

Awesome sig thanks to Akiko of the ToK!

Quote from: Hellfire Soul, the Temple of KradenAsians are cool. They deal with tons of stereotypes and don't afraid of anything. Alternatively, they're awesome because, well, just look at the Temple. There's four types of people here- Asian, Awesome, Asian AND awesome, or Necare.

The subcategory "Kickass" applies to the first three categories
Quote from: Cipher Phoenix, Golden SunriseBanned for being the opposite of sularity (whatever that means). xD

Atrius (He/Him)

Welcome back, good to see you again.

QuoteI'm actually hoping the next release of the GS editor allows Psynergy and summons to be viewed frame by frame and dumpable.
Unfortunately you're going to be disappointed then.  Attack animations are coded in assembly, it's going to be quite a long while before they're visible in the editor.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Cerulyth

Ehehe, that assembly's a @#$%&, isn't it?  No matter, that's what I've got VBA and Imageready for.

Nice to meet everyone I haven't met yet, by the way.

thenightsshadow

O_o

So I finally get to see the "great Cer".  I apologize for my AIM Handle; people in FEP are still mistaking me for you.
Don't bug me too much.  After all, the 'shadow is always Sirius.

Cerulyth

WHAT.  That is awesome.

Really?

I don't use AIM anymore.

How are they mistaking you for me?  What is your handle?

Hoopa

Hello there! Welcome to the Golden Sun Hacking Community. I'm not sure, but I think it's ok to be here even though you don't contribute. Just have fun.
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

Atrius (He/Him)

QuoteI'm not sure, but I think it's ok to be here even though you don't contribute.
No, I definitely ban people for that...  or maybe it was because it was an advertising bot.  Well, it's one or the other.   :happy:
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Aile~♥

What's this about a bot Atrius?

And Atrius, don't say things like that if you don't mean them. It confuses people like me, who are used to you being deathly serious. Adding a smiley to the end doesn't make it look like you're joking, it just makes you look like a sadist, no offence.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Atrius (He/Him)

Oh, I crushed an advertising bot before anyone noticed it was even here, I think.  Nothing to worry about really.

Also, confusing people happens to be one of my many hobbies, heh heh heh.

Cerulyth

OH MY GOD I'M GONNA GET BAN'T I HATE THIS PLACE I'M NEVER COMING BACK YOU'VE HURT MY FEELINGS SO MUCH.

;-;

thenightsshadow

Quote from: Cerulyth on 06, March, 2010, 01:08:27 AM
WHAT.  That is awesome.

Really?

I don't use AIM anymore.

How are they mistaking you for me?  What is your handle?

AIM: CeruleanHyiforer

I don't know HOW they see Cer instead of the color Cerulean, but w/e.
Don't bug me too much.  After all, the 'shadow is always Sirius.

Rolina

Quote from: peopleA new member is here!~

Sou Nanoka~~~?