News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

The new ninja from the ToK!

Started by Norngremlin, 09, March, 2010, 10:43:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norngremlin

Mwahahahaha!!! I be Norngremlin the Randomly Insane purple haired Ninja! The ToK will not hold me!

DIE, PEOPLE WHO TRY TO MAKE OTHERS LIKE  :Isaac::Mia: !
Thou must understand that only  :Isaac::Ivan: and  :Jenna::Mia: are kickass! Oh, and  :Felix::Sheba: , too!

EDIT: Forgot to ask for all the people's thoughts on Yaoi!

Salanewt

Wait, what? Um... Hello?

... And welcome to the Golden Sun Hacking Community! As long as you follow the rules, you will be sure to enjoy your stay.

Have a nice day.

Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Insularity

Hello norn...

Anyway, keep in mind that spam is quite a lot more restricted here.

Awesome sig thanks to Akiko of the ToK!

Quote from: Hellfire Soul, the Temple of KradenAsians are cool. They deal with tons of stereotypes and don't afraid of anything. Alternatively, they're awesome because, well, just look at the Temple. There's four types of people here- Asian, Awesome, Asian AND awesome, or Necare.

The subcategory "Kickass" applies to the first three categories
Quote from: Cipher Phoenix, Golden SunriseBanned for being the opposite of sularity (whatever that means). xD

Cerulyth

I love how you caught Salanewt off guard.  That's the best thing I've seen all morning.

Aile~♥

OMG HE QUOTES THAT IN HIS SIG TOO!

...And hi.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Atrius (He/Him)

It is an awesome quote.

Welcome to Golden Sun Hacking Community, here's hoping you'll enjoy your time here.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Rolina

Quote from: peopleA new member is here!~

Sou Nanoka~~~?