News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Zach's artwork

Started by Zach, 03, April, 2010, 04:51:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zach

Some artwork
NOTE: For some reason, I can only draw something if I see a picture it (NO, I DON"T TRACE!). Haven't started coloring any pics, so don't except to see color atm V.V. Also, these are old pics and I do plan to upload some more pics (LOTS more)  :happy:

Rukia Kuchiki (June 16, 2009)

Hinita Hyuuga (June 18, 2009)

Neji Hyuuga (June 21, 2009)

Knuckles the Echidna (June 22, 2009)

Ulquiorra Cifier (July, 9, 2009)

Charizard (July, 9, 2009)

Treecko (July 29, 2009)

Knuckles The Echidna 2 (August 28, 2009)

Knuckles The Echidna 3 (August 31, 2009)

Knuckles The Echidna 4 (August 31, 2009) I LOVE drawing Knuckles (No homo :happy:)

Pokemon Trainer Brandon (September 7, 2009)

Pikachu Family (November 15, 2009)

Clefairy Family (November 16, 2009)

Ariados (November 21, 2009)

Breloom (November 21, 2009)

Sora at Bay (January 22, 2010)

Salanewt

Cool. Drawing if there is a similar picture? I remember once doing something like that, but Riachu was the picture. Yours look pretty good too Zach.

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Zach

Some more are coming down the pipe in a few minutes

EDIT: They're up on the first post. Expect to see more pics (soon as I find them <.<)  :happy:

Quote from: Salanewt on 03, April, 2010, 05:46:27 PM
Cool. Drawing if there is a similar picture? I remember once doing something like that, but Riachu was the picture. Yours look pretty good too Zach.

Have a nice day.
Yeah that's kinda the idea, but I'm working on that weakness and thanks Sala

Edit (Atrius): Merged double post.  Unless you changed it in your settings the forums should tell you if a new post was made before you finish yours, so I don't see why you decided to wait 7 hours to double post a response.