News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Dreams

Started by Salanewt, 01, May, 2010, 08:30:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charon

I recently had a dream that I downloaded a virus disguised as a Pokemon game, that made it impossible for me to boot my computer.

Aile~♥

@Charon: Maybe the local spammer's been freaking you out too?
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Quote from: Corvidae on 19, May, 2010, 07:59:07 PM
I recently had a dream that I downloaded a virus disguised as a Pokemon game, that made it impossible for me to boot my computer.
Now that's what I call a bad rom.....

Salanewt

School without clothing? Not for a while...

Lol, was there by chance a new Pokemon based on a virus?

I forget most of my dream from last night... Anyway, it seemed to be a combination of Super Mario Galaxy 2, and the members on GSHC (I think). I also seem to remember something about different types of kinetic powers, since a few of us had a conversation on it a little while ago.

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Charon

Quote from: MegaDarkNero on 20, May, 2010, 02:20:18 AM
Quote from: Corvidae on 19, May, 2010, 07:59:07 PM
Now that's what I call a bad rom.....
What was funny though was that it would still let me boot from my other OS. I checked my computer in the morning it felt so real ._.

Hoopa

I had a dream where I was a poet. I figured out a few poems, and wrote them down. When I woke up from the dream, I could still remember them, but by the time I had stuff to write it on, I had forgotten what they were. Ah well.
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

Charon

I had a dream last night that I was in a city during the night that was holding some kind of fiesta, with red Christmas lights. For some reason I was holding a copy of The Crow (usually the book rather than the character appears in the dreams) and I was trying to deliver it to a friend. I encountered one of my other friends after a little bit of wandering, and they invited me to ride in the car with them. They totaled the car after a short drive (drove it into a tree), but both me and my friend were okay. I thanked her for the weird ride, and then I began my walk to deliver the book. Soon though, some people thought it was a rare book I had, and really wanted it. So they tried to take the book from me, but I didn't want them to, so I managed to get away pretty quick (they weren't actually chasing me, they just fought to have it). Then, I found out I was running late for school - indeed, my cell phone said 10:35 AM, so I began to panic...

until my alarm woke me up at 6:00. On a Saturday no less XD

Hoopa

Okay... I had a strange dream last night. Ever heard of the game Left for Dead? Well, I dreamed that me and my cousin were playing it. However...lots of things were different when we started playing. First of all, there were Nazi zombies and demonic looking zombies. Every time we played, I would somehow die and the demonic zombies would come and strip my character apart showing a very gruesome gameover screen with blood, guts, organs and everything flying everywhere. Then they would run at the screen and a close up of their face would show and they would scream and I would respawn shortly afterwards. Well, the crazy thing was, after about playing the game for a while, a gigantic zombie appeared. A cinematic cutscene showed our characters trying to shoot it, but failing. Suddenly, a giant fist slammed down and a giant shockwave occured, completely stripping our characters of flesh from the sheer force. The game showed a game over screen again, but then a funny messege showed up underneath it. It said, "Tips for survival: Once you see the Jew, it's time to start running and pray you don't die in the aftermath of it's fury."
I didn't get it, until I realized the zombie was called the Jew. Yes, it was called the Jew. After that, I woke up laughing.
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

Menaus

This was not my dream, but it is strange and vivid...

"You state that I have misinterpreted my results, and it looks as though you believe my views to be unsound. Your arguments are those of an eminent scholar. I was myself a fair scholar. For years I pondered, so to speak, day and night over books, and filled my head with sound views–very sound ones, indeed—those of others. But I could no[t] get to practical results. I then began to work and think independently. Gradually my views became unsound, but they conducted me to some sound results." - Nikola Tesla

RTGreece21

i wish i could post more of my dreams here, but lately the've been so darn inappropriate.... :um:
"Optimistic about Pessimism."
"Want to see my good side? Hah heh heh... That was a trick question. All I have are good sides."[/color]

Salanewt

Great, thanks for posting here, since I have finally remembered to post some of my dreams! Well, two of them to be exact, and I have given them titles (The Division of GSHC, and My Wedding in Weyard (I have no idea why I have had a few dreams about marriage recently, since I do not really like the idea of getting married)). Why can't I have normal dreams about Yoshi's Island? Anyway, here they are...

The Division of GSHC:

Not much to describe. However, I recall there being a big fight between Atrius, Charon, and Role. The fight had something to do with the editor (or maybe the community hack), although I think I was signed off when things were said. Anyway, when I returned (in my dream), all of Jupiter Clan (Role, leaf, etc.), thenightsshadow, Rayflo, and MegaDarkNero had created a new website for the Community Hack, and officially declared that they were separate from GSHC (taking the Hack with them as a perk for having most of the staff still working on it).

My Wedding in Weyard:

This dream happened shortly after more information on Dark Dawn was released. I barely remember any of it, other than the fact that I teleported to Weyard. I remember several huge whirlpools in the oceans, and I was on horseback with an adept, her name unknown to me (or at least I forget it). We were riding horses in southern Tundaria, past the mountains that prevent you from making it to the edge of the world map in the game, and she proposed to me. The adept was a Mercury adept, with turquoise (or blue) hair and wore light armour. For a better visual appearance, see Erika of Fire Emblem 8 (The Sacred Stones), but with her armour having a bit of white. That is about all I remember.

Have a nice day.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

WTF getting married in a game? Oh wait, that DOES happen, ever played Maple Story or Ragnarok Online? AQWorlds recently had a special event because one of the people who run the game got married, and someone proposed by hacking Chronotrigger.

Anyway, I had a weird dream that it RAINED PIZZA AND BEER (the cans had little parachutes attached to them) That's it, no more midnight snacks for me. Oh, and the SKY WAS GREEN and TEDDY BEARS WERE PLAYING D&D.

RTGreece21

Fyrrohnchlyve: Roce has gottem married on maple ctory before. He also playc harvect moon. I dreamt that a pfriend of mind acidently cigned up pfor an all-gay malec kruize without even knowing it. notting happened, but hic reaktion wac hularious

corry ipf my english needs work. i juct woke up
"Optimistic about Pessimism."
"Want to see my good side? Hah heh heh... That was a trick question. All I have are good sides."[/color]

Charon

I had a dream recently that the oil spill in the Gulf had all the oil evaporate, causing world chaos because the whole world was raining oil.

Rolina

Quote from: Charon the Ferryman on 28, June, 2010, 11:26:07 AM
I had a dream recently that the oil spill in the Gulf had all the oil evaporate, causing world chaos because the whole world was raining oil.
CURSE YOU BRITTAN!
*falls to knees, shaking fists to the sky in an overly dramatic way*

Salanewt

Well, you must not forget that it is only the company that is responsible, not the entire country.

Anyway, I had another odd dream last night. I think it had something to do with playing Golden Sun (or maybe Pokemon?), so I am not sure if it is really a dream.

Have a nice day.

Menaus

Oh my gosh, I just had an extremely vivid dream...

I was in a bed, doing something(don't remember what) my mom was up, doing something. In a few seconds, my dad called. He needed my mom to come to him and help him. I needed to go to the bathroom.

So we both went outside - by the way, we were in a RV of some kind - and there was this MASSIVE field of gravel. On the other side was our car, and the bathroom. I needed my moms phone to use as a light because I didn't have any. I also saw something out in the distance, looked like a raccoon. My moms phone has a nice light btw. So I stopped to get the phones settings right, so the flashlight would turn on. And because of that my mom got ahead of me. So as I tried to catch up, a wolf knocked me down, but he didn't hurt me, just seemed intent with pinning me to the ground. So as I tried to get it off, I woke up.

And when I woke up, I had a really strange sensation going throughout my upper arms, and my torso area. Like when you cut off the circulation of blood to you hand, and when the blood rushes in it starts to really tingle.
"You state that I have misinterpreted my results, and it looks as though you believe my views to be unsound. Your arguments are those of an eminent scholar. I was myself a fair scholar. For years I pondered, so to speak, day and night over books, and filled my head with sound views–very sound ones, indeed—those of others. But I could no[t] get to practical results. I then began to work and think independently. Gradually my views became unsound, but they conducted me to some sound results." - Nikola Tesla

Hoopa

Felt like reviving this topic, as I had an extremely vivid dream. I wasn't actually present though, it was more like I was watching.

It started out with a wedding. A beautiful princess was engaged to a king of some far off land. As she walked down the long aisle to the king, who was waiting with an outstreched hand, she remembered a man whom she had met earlier.

Before she was engaged, she had been searching for shoes. I don't know why, but she was. In the shoe store, which was strangely modern, she met a blond haired man, who wore a red coat. He helped her find a pair, and also got a similar pair.

I don't remember exactly what happened next, but the two eventually end up being close. A letter was eventually sent to the girl though, saying that she would become a princess and marry the king of this land.

Unhappily, she told this news to the man who she now loved. Surprisingly, he wasn't saddened and only said, "Don't worry. Just look at these shoes and remember me while you're walking down the aisle. Everything will be alright..."

As she returned from her reminiscence, she realized that the priest was already asking her the final question. "Do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband...?"

Before she could say, "I do," the church doors slam open and the blonde man appeared holding a shining sword adorned with a simple red jewel.

All time froze then except for the blonde man and the princess.

A moment of silence, and then she said, "What are you doing here...----"

A name was said, but I couldn't hear it.

The man answered, "To reclaim my rightful place. I am the true heir to the throne. But that isn't important."

He hesitated and then said something along the lines of, "As the true heir, I possess a special power. I can use it to kill the king, and we can live together here forever, happily ever after. Or I can return you home by reversing the spell the king placed on you."

By returning home, the prince would become powerless, and probably be killed for being a rebel. But if she stayed here, she would never meet her family again.

Before she could decide, the prince shook his head as if realizing her conflicting views.

"It has been nice knowing you ----"  (Another name said, but I couldn't hear)

"But you have to return home. This place isn't for you, however much I wish it was."

With that, he raised his sword to the skies, and a glowing light appeared over the girl.

"Farewell."

The next thing that happened was the girl waking up on a bed with tears in her eyes. She had believed it to be a dream, but when she got out of the bed, realized a pair of shoes on the floor next to her. It was the same ones that she had picked out with the prince.

As she began to cry once more, I wake up from the dream.

Anyway, I can't believe I had this vivid of a dream. I just woke up though, so I remembered a lot of it at least. Anyway, I'm thinking of turning this dream into a full fledged story. What do you think?

Frog

Wow, why are my dreams never that awesome.
Seriously, that sounds like quite a story if you actually made it.
Not on too often, but I'm still here!

Salanewt

Yeah, you should consider publishing it. It sounds like it would be a pretty good story, and possibly a good movie adaptation too. No idea on the country where she lived?

Speaking of dreams, I had one this morning myself. I remember most of it, but it seems a bit strange.

I was exploring a custom-designed area of Golden Sun (area from the first two games), when I enter a snowy town with Avatar people. I pass through the town fairly quickly, when I end up... in a giant Wal-mart in real life. I walk into one of the smaller shops within the store, and this guy gives me a free guitar. It looked kind of ugly though, unpolished orange guitar with bits of green wood. On my way out of the store, I was looking for something to polish the guitar with. There were mostly orange and yellow colours, but I was after a cherry-red colour.

Unfortunately, I was unable to find a decent colour for the guitar, so I left the store to be greeted by a mafia member. Apparently, I was sent in to find out some information. Next, I was told that I would have to watch a chair in a nearby restaurant if I wanted to live.

And then I woke up. Definitely not a favourite, but it was certainly confusing.

Have a nice day.