News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Dreams

Started by Salanewt, 01, May, 2010, 08:30:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atrius (He/Him)

The best dreams are lucid dreams, ones where you're consciously aware that you're dreaming.  It's pretty awesome because they become more vivid, and you can control them.

The first time it happened to me I was having one of those dreams where you're being chased, but never see what's chasing you.  I tripped and started punching the floor out of frustration, then for some reason it clicked in my mind that the floor looked like metal but felt way too soft.  I stood up, turned around, waited for the shadowy mass that was chasing me to come around the corner, and pulled a gun out of nowhere and shot it.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

This isn't my dream but my mom's.

She dreamt that she was being chased by FREDDY FREAKING KRUEGER!!!
I think that she should stop watching too many movies.....

Salanewt

QuoteIt's pretty awesome because they become more vivid, and you can control them.

Oh wow, I love those dreams, they are the best! Well, except when I slip on ice and I actually jerk in real life, waking me up. I am hoping for one of those tonight.

Maybe she should. Who is Freddy Krueger?

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Hoopa

Quote from: Atrius on 14, May, 2010, 07:09:39 PM
The best dreams are lucid dreams, ones where you're consciously aware that you're dreaming.  It's pretty awesome because they become more vivid, and you can control them.

Those dreams are great! I don't usually have them until after a nightmare though...

Anyway, I had a dream this morning about this website. It was kind of fuzzy, but I clearly remember seeing this webpage. I don't remember why though...
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

Salanewt

I somehow remember downloading a picture of lightning. However, downloading it installed a new virus that my antivirus program couldn't remove... I think the name was something like Mud or Sludge, but I don't fully remember because this dream was almost a week ago?

I actually had a dream a while ago that I was banned from this place. I think I was somehow banned from several other websites as well, including Yoshi's Lighthouse. Maybe you will remember why you dreamt about this place later?

Have a nice day.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Quote from: Salanewt on 14, May, 2010, 10:13:42 PM
I actually had a dream a while ago that I was banned from this place. I think I was somehow banned from several other websites as well, including Yoshi's Lighthouse.

Dude, you dreamt that you got banned from your OWN website????? WTF?

Salanewt

Hey, it was just a dream... Speaking of which, I think I had a dream about spiders. I forget if this was a dream or a daydream just before going to sleep, but I recall thinking about cross-breeding a Black Widow spider with a Red Backed spider, and releasing the new creation to the world.

Have a nice day.

Hoopa

I had a dream about failing a spanish test... then walking home and logging on to this website to see if there was anything new posted. Then I woke up. It was a strange dream.
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

Menaus

I had a dream of nothing, absolutely nothing...

I hate when I have those dreams!
"You state that I have misinterpreted my results, and it looks as though you believe my views to be unsound. Your arguments are those of an eminent scholar. I was myself a fair scholar. For years I pondered, so to speak, day and night over books, and filled my head with sound views–very sound ones, indeed—those of others. But I could no[t] get to practical results. I then began to work and think independently. Gradually my views became unsound, but they conducted me to some sound results." - Nikola Tesla

Hoopa

I had a dream of reading new posts on this topic about dreams that other people had. It's strange. I think this website is becoming a recurring theme in my dreams. Hm... Oh yeah! Before that though, I was scuba diving at a beach somewhere. I only accessed this website afterwards. I wonder if I'll see this website in my dreams again... Meh.

Salanewt

That is a strange dream. Perhaps it is because you like GSHC enough for it to come in your dreams? That is normally what happens to me when I dream of websites. I wish I had a dream about scuba diving.

People normally dream when they sleep, but I think most people forget about what they dream about after the dream has passed. Still, it is horrible to not have any memory of a dream.

I had a funny dream last night. Has anyone ever watched the movie True Lies? This was somewhat based on it (since I stayed up past midnight to watch it). I was a spy who was working for the US government (I forgot why I wasn't Canadian, but then I remembered later in the dream), and had to prevent a group of terrorists from bombing a third US city (at first they had already bombed two, but later on the bombings were completely forgotten about). Eventually, I track one of the terrorists down at a hotel, so I go to try to convince them to help me stop the other terrorists. At first they are reluctant, saying that there is nothing they can do. I then remind them that I have seen a "cutscene" of him and two other terrorists, the leader went by a female's name to hide from the government (I forget the name, it might have been something like Susan) and wore a hijab to pretend to be a woman. I convinced the person I found to help me, and then I looked through the window to see a Canadian flag. I then say to my mother (who is somehow in the room with us) "Hey, why are we filming this part of the movie in Canada?". In fact, Medieval Times was very close, so that was indication that we were filming this part of the movie in Toronto. It was then that I woke up...

I wonder what my dreams would be like if I watched Cheech and Chong past midnight? I might try to watch Speed past midnight...

Have a nice day.

Hoopa

Maybe... either that or something big is going to happen on this website soon...
I usually forget most of what I dream, and only remember certain details, but I think I'm getting better at recalling them. Well, off to bed now. I'll see what I dream by tomorrow. Wonder what it'll be...

Salanewt

Well, it would be interesting to see if you dream of GSHC again.

Good night...

Have a nice day.

Hoopa

:sad:

I didn't dream about GSHC yesterday. Instead, I had a dream where a red haired samurai with a cross on his cheek faced off against a robot that looked like Piccolo from DBZ. He lost, because the robot moved faster than he could and knocked the samurai out in one blow. Apparently, I decide to fight it by myself. I run towards the Robot, picking something up on the way, and then had one of those good guy vs final boss type conversation. The robot charges, and I dodge easily, unlike the samurai, and then some how pull off a Zantestsuken type move and killed it in one hit. I look down at what I'm holding to see that it's just a stick. I notice the flaw in this logic and then wake up. It was an awesome dream though. I totally got to be badass. Anyway, that's about it.

Salanewt

Oh, I wish I could have something like that as a dream... Or to be able to have had any dream at all last night! I will try again this time, since I have a strange feeling that it will have something to do with Mario tonight.

Have a nice day.

Menaus

Alright, I finally had a dream xD. I dont remember all of it, I'll tell you what I remember.

So, I was following Isaac, Ivan, and I think Mia. they were jumping around the place Prince of Persia style. The only time we jumped was to jump over a river, which always had some kind of shark that wanted to eat us. After while the dream changed to a desert village, I was following the leader of the Scooby Dooby gang(forgot his name) and Velma. they went around to some house and disappeared. Then a pretty girl came out of the house and asked if I wanted to marry her. I said yes and she led me inside the house to give me the wedding gift, I got Diablo II and a computer that can run it.

Strange dream... I usually get dreams that change into different ones. I was playing Prince of Persia, So maybe that was why I got the Prince of Persia dream. but the other one was very random.
"You state that I have misinterpreted my results, and it looks as though you believe my views to be unsound. Your arguments are those of an eminent scholar. I was myself a fair scholar. For years I pondered, so to speak, day and night over books, and filled my head with sound views–very sound ones, indeed—those of others. But I could no[t] get to practical results. I then began to work and think independently. Gradually my views became unsound, but they conducted me to some sound results." - Nikola Tesla

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Wow....

I once had a dream where I Rickroll'd Rick Astley.... And it turned into a dream about Mudkips that were being chased by Pedobear.....

I think I spend too much time on the internet if I'm dreaming about memes XD

Hoopa

I had a dream that I had a hang glider. We were having a family reunion in another state, so I decided to fly there for no apparent reason. I jumped off from my roof, and was soon sailing miles above the ground. Somehow, I managed to make it without crashing or any landing equipment of any kind. My uncle asks how I got there, and I showed him the hang glider. He laughed, and than clapped me on the back saying how courageous I was. Then I laughed, and we joined the party. It was magma themed for some reason...

Anyway, that was my dream.

Salanewt

Wow, you three have pretty odd dreams, they are pretty neat to think about.

I would tell you mine, but my mother made me forget it... She walked in and told me that it was 8:00 (like 20 minutes before I would have to leave), so I leaped out of bed to start getting ready, forgetting the dream in the process.

I will try again tonight.

Have a nice day.

Luigisuperstar

Ever had a dream where you went to school without pants? well I did.
Dood.