News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Hi...

Started by Bahamet, 21, March, 2009, 11:29:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bahamet

MaxiPower

Quote from: Bahamet on 21, March, 2009, 11:29:00 PMhi pplz...
Hi Bahamet, How are you this fine day (wait its raining) welcome to le boards

twocows

Hey, how are yah? Glad to have you around.

Charon

Hello there. I'm the admin, Charon.

I hope you stay here and post often. Have a nice day!

Bahamet

when i tryed that GS:TLA hacker... i loaed up the rom on my VBA and it didnt work at all... it worked just fine before then..

Charon

Well, it's always a good idea to keep a backup rom when using a program to edit it.

You'll have to wait until Atrius comes back though, as I am not working on it at all.

MaxiPower

Quote from: Bahamet on 22, March, 2009, 11:28:00 PMwhen i tryed that GS:TLA hacker... i loaed up the rom on my VBA and it didnt work at all... it worked just fine before then..
What exactly did you try and edit dude, i,ll try and re step your changes and see if i can see anything..

twocows

Quote from: MaxiPower on 25, March, 2009, 01:07:00 AMWhat exactly did you try and edit dude, i,ll try and re step your changes and see if i can see anything..
The same thing happened to me (I haven't tried it in Lost Age, just the original). I retraced my steps, and specifically when it stopped working was when I changed things relating to abilities. I tried changing the attack power of Quake, and then the PP cost of Spire. Both times, the ROM would no longer boot.