News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Clan Requests

Started by Charon, 21, May, 2010, 05:52:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OmegaXAdvent

Request Me
Adept-Mars (Fire) :Mars:

...Life is short. But PARTYING IS FOREVER.

zman9000

Jupiter adept  :Jupiter: :Sheba: :Ivan: :JupiterDjinni: :JupiterSet: :Jupiter:

yea well one glance is all you need lol

Edit (Atrius): Don't use emotes excessively
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

Rolina

^ let me guess, if Venus was open, you'd have chosen it.

Kain

...I haven't seen that much emoting since the high school drama play.  Is that much REALLY necessary?
You misspelled retard...oh the irony!

Rolina

No, but it is typical of Venusians.

Menaus

I guess I'm not a typical Venusian.
"You state that I have misinterpreted my results, and it looks as though you believe my views to be unsound. Your arguments are those of an eminent scholar. I was myself a fair scholar. For years I pondered, so to speak, day and night over books, and filled my head with sound views–very sound ones, indeed—those of others. But I could no[t] get to practical results. I then began to work and think independently. Gradually my views became unsound, but they conducted me to some sound results." - Nikola Tesla

zman9000

I (if every thing was open) would have picked them in this order.

Earth: Isaac rocks lol
wind: masters of time and space
Fire: ownes atom bombs
Water: .... ooo a flood.....
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

Atrius (He/Him)

Zman, your excessive emote usage breaks Rule #4 in part II of the forum rules.  Don't do it again.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

zman9000

Yea sorry about that....

umm i think i did it some where else befour this
i think it was in the Jupiter forum.... well that would be after... whoops!

And i have been playing back through and wind is a lot better then i remember..

Charon

Guys this isn't a discussion thread. Next non-request posts will be deleted.

Golden Gnome Ninja

Mars please. Everybody who is, is awesome.

Salanewt

I have a quick question concerning the people who join clans, but have not posted anywhere in the forum for months. For example, could we request the removal of people from a clan, if their most recent post was in June or July?

Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Charon

Sure, you are the leader, just ask me via PM to remove them. Link their profiles if possible because that'd make my life a hella lot easier if I'm changing like 10 profiles. XD

Salanewt

Cool, thanks. I just sent a PM to charleysdrpepper, so he will hopefully forward it to you soon.

Also, I have another question.

[spoiler=Dark Dawn]Because of the introduction of Light/Dark Adepts, is there a possibility for clans based on them, or is there no possibility at all?[/spoiler]
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Drick

Maybe we should save that for such a time that the spoiler warning is lifted from the site.

Griever

[spoiler]
QuoteBecause of the introduction of Light/Dark Adepts, is there a possibility for clans based on them, or is there no possibility at all?
[/spoiler]

QuoteMaybe we should save that for such a time that the spoiler warning is lifted from the site.

I do agree .... we should wait until Dark Dawn spoiler warning is lifted ... and there are still people that have not played/finished the game. But we should add them in the future ....

Charon

We should wait until such an idea is officially announced by Camelot before I make new clans.

...We could make new fictional clans though... like, you could still be Venus (your main clan) but you could also be a part of an additional club. That'd be a pretty cool idea... but I'd rather see what you guys think of it before I just make random clubs XD

Griever

Hmmm nice idea. We can have members choose affinity either Light or Dark. Since i can't think of any other additional clubs.

Charon

Okay, I added Light and Dark clan. You can join one even if you already are an adept, but you can only join ONE. They will have themes soon too.

I'm also going to add a few clans like "Proxians" and "Lemurians" too, but you don't have to be the member of any particular clan to be allowed into any of these clans. Like Light and Dark, you can only join one of them. Unlike other groups though, you can view the forums of other races, just not post in them. Also, any person who is a member of any clan can view and post in the general board.

Current Races:
-Lemurian
-Proxian
-Anemos
-Valian
-Champa
-Shaman
-Yamata
-Beastmen

Adding:
-Sanan

Suggestions? My brain is mush right now and I can't remember much at the moment.

Also, I updated the first post, so if you don't understand what's going on, read that before asking questions.

Griever

Well I would like to be Light Adept and a Valian. So this will make me Light Mars adept right?

And what about shamans? we can include them as a race as well ><