News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Clan Requests

Started by Charon, 21, May, 2010, 05:52:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crystal Sonata

I wouldnt recommend something like that but its your clan.
Anything I post here is solely my opinion, and is not proven fact, unless I specify otherwise.

If I say anything that offends you, grow a set.

Griever

I know i will need to work on some kind of application .... i might even have the other guys in clan help with it -.- since it affects them too.

Salanewt

Perhaps a topic to discuss the various application strategies we might want to develop in the Clan Commons? I think we should cease talking about it in here, as I recall that Charon only wants questions or requests in here.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Charon

That's right. Keep this in clan commons or something; if you need any private help, I'm only a PM away.

Salanewt

I have a quick request. Could you please remove the "Venus sign-ups are closed until further notice" message? Newer members who do not read some of the posts might really think that it is still closed.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Salanewt

The current plan is to wait for members to get 25 posts before allowing them to join, as we have had so many members leaving and filling in the permitted space. However, as this has not been finalized yet (and I just got the idea today, which is not fully public), you may join immediately. Hey Charon, could you please bring him in to Venus when you sign on next?

Griever

You might want to put clan requests on hold until the clan leaders can think of some way to accept or reject members.

Crystal Sonata

Mercury signups are open already so anyone wanting to join mercury may do so.
Anything I post here is solely my opinion, and is not proven fact, unless I specify otherwise.

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

I want to leave Mercury, and be in Luna/Umbra (or whatever it's called). In doing so, I become clanless, right?

I can be in both at the same time, but I just don't want to be in a 'main' clan anymore.

Rolina

You DO know that you can be both in an elemental AND fundamental clan at the same time, right?

Crystal Sonata

O.O Nero you dont have to leave cuz of me......

EDIT:Remember Nero if you want to come back you can. I will happily accept you.

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Role: I know, but I don't want to be in an elemental clan anymore.

Momo: I am not leaving because of you, it is becuase I was not all that 'involved' with the clan, so I left.

Charon

Anyways... clan requests will be put on a waiting list. Not necessarily closed, but your signups will be held up until the leaders compose their joining requirements. Such requirements MUST be posted here in a formal manner, because I'll be putting them in the first post.

Remember, Umbra, Sol and Races are exempt.

To clan leaders - get up your joining requirements ASAP! We need them up so we don't get a large stall.

Pending list:
XxGameWizardxX (Venus)

Rolina

Again, Umbra was a minor sect in Dark Dawn, and should be considered to be part of the 'races' - it should be Luna clan.

Griever

I agree, it should be called Luna clan not Umbra .. it even sounds better -.-

Charon

Crystal Sonata

Just to make it official im posting it here. Kai Hong is approved for the Mercury Clan. Please add him.

Sleipnir36

What are the criteria for joining the Sol or Luna clan?

Salanewt

There are no requirements for joining those two, as they are secondary clans. You could probably join one of those as well as a primary clan if you want.

goldensunmaster97

jenna is my faverite charactor ever