News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Clan Requests

Started by Charon, 21, May, 2010, 05:52:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griever

Like i said, fill the form in the first page and PM it to me. I will post my reply here.

goldensunmaster97 have only one more chance to send the form due to short answers. Not accepted for now (changeable).

Atrius (He/Him)

Don't worry about it, it's not too much trouble.  Besides, I want to try to keep everything on the forum's running as smoothly as possible, don't let recent events get in the way of what you usually do.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

goldensunmaster97

fine can i be jupiter then
jenna is my faverite charactor ever

Rolina

If y'all have any damage or requests for repairs to skins and the like, let me know.  I'm gonna work on getting the skins back up, or at least figure out what the proper colors are for use.  If there's any specific images you want (ex:  Image of the major clan members you had commish'd or something), then let me know and PM it to me.

She really went too far - I'll do my best to help out in fixing everything.

@GSM:  If you want to be a Jovian, send me or Leafgreen386 a PM asking for the proper forms to fill out.

Crystal Sonata

Hey Charon. I would like to submit a revision of the Mercury Form:

Mercury's Form

All questions marked with an Asterisk (*) are required. Any not marked are not.

*Forum Username:
Mercury Aspect (Mist, Water, or Ice):
*Do you plan on participating in the clan hack:
*Can you follow rules well:
*Are you good at making deadlines:
*Are you skilled at ROM hacking and have a copy of some kind of hacking tool:

Please fill out this form and send it to Momo

There are other requirements such as good forum behavior that will be checked on before approval. Dont expect to be approved if you get into trouble extremely often or are just an all around irritant.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have had some problems with which questions are required so i decided a revision would be smart.
Anything I post here is solely my opinion, and is not proven fact, unless I specify otherwise.

If I say anything that offends you, grow a set.

Rolina

Momo, what does Mercury hold as important?  I can't tell from that application, it looks too generic.  The others have answered, save for mercury itself.

Jupiter was Intelligence/Logical Thought
Mars was Work Ethic/Determination
Venus was Kindness/Friendship

So what is Mercury?  What do you stand for?

Griever

I thought Mercury was supposed to have the Kindness ..... Venus is more Friendship/Respect .......

It seems to me that Momo isn't looking for anything special about those that join Mercury clan except for them having the Kindness of a Mercury member.

Kai Hong

Mercury holds general coolness as important.
Because we are.  :happy:
WARNING! IT IS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS TO READ THIS WARNING! NOW YOU WILL DIE...eventually.

Griever

QuoteMercury holds general coolness as important.
Because we are.
Errrrrrr honestly.... that is not for you to decide.... this is something leaders and their vise to decide on their own. Sorry for being rude -.-

Kain

Mercury does seem to hold kindness in high regard.  Remember when Akimbo tried to register for Jupiter?  Momo stated he would not be allowed into Mercury because kindness was a requirement.
You misspelled retard...oh the irony!

Griever

QuoteMercury does seem to hold kindness in high regard.  Remember when Akimbo tried to register for Jupiter?  Momo stated he would not be allowed into Mercury because kindness was a requirement.
IT is why i said Mercury requires Kindness while Venus goes for Friendship and Respect .. or at least that is what their form seems like.

Rolina

My point still stands - the application looks too generic, it doesn't do anything to test if the member is qualified or not.

Crystal Sonata

Actually i already stated them before the most important of which being kindness. I see the venusians have stolen that one. Other qualities being such as intelligence and respect. These qualities however are not asked on the exam, but percieved in the person's behavior. A test can be fooled and cheated on. But a person's behavior cannot.
Anything I post here is solely my opinion, and is not proven fact, unless I specify otherwise.

Durza

I'd like to join the Mercury Clan. But kindness doesn't seem the most dominant trait in Mercury adepts.
It's not a lie if you don't want to be believed. You're can't be wrong if you don't think you're right.

Rolina

Then fill out their application.

Hoopa

Requesting to leave the mars clan.
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

Crystal Sonata

Durza is accepted into Mercury.

dwkjohn

Venus  :VenusStar: Clan if you don't mind.  Still working on the 10 posts but almost  there. :VenusDjinni: :happy:
Just sayin'.  

,-~~-.___.            Golden Sun
  /   |  '         \   Hacking Community
(     )           0              |
   \_/-, ,------'              /
      ===                     //                   
      /    \-'~;    /~~~(O)
    /    __/~|__/         |   
=(  _____| (_________|
All your internet entertainment.

Salanewt

Sounds good. While you still have a few more posts to make (as you acknowledged), you can complete the form in advance if you want. I have attached it to this post in case you want quicker access when you do post your application. I would prefer it if you were to send the application to me by PM, but you can post it in here if you want.

QuoteGolden Sun Hacking Community: Venus Clan Application Form

If you are reading this application form, then it is likely that you are considering a membership within the Venus Clan; and we would like to thank you for considering our clan. If you do not know already, the Venus Clan has often been referred to as the Clan of Friends. We try to elect a new leader every few months, but elections are often slower than expected. We also have a Clan Hack and some Forum Games that are reserved for Venus Clan members. However, it should be brought to your attention that there are some requirements for you to fulfill before your application will be considered. The requirements are as follows:

You are friendly,
You have a good/neutral reputation within the community,
You are honest, but polite about your honesty,
You are tolerant and/or thoughtful of the opinions of others,
You have a minimum of 10 meaningful posts,
You follow rules well,
Hacking experience is preferred, but not necessary,
It would also help to have adequate spelling and grammar, not to mention polite manners.

If you believe that you have fulfilled the above requirements, then you are free to answer the following questions as you wish. Please note that the following list has to be fully filled in and answered, despite that none of what is listed is required for applications to be considered.

Please answer the questions in a separate paragraph/list, so we can get to know you a bit more. Some of them are asked to develop an idea about your compatibility with others, and some are to find out whether you are reliable or not. After all, friends sometimes have to rely on each other to ensure success.

Username:                                    What do you go by?
Nicknames:                                   Any secondary names that you like?
Approximate age:                             For age differences, need not be exact.
Reasons for joining the clan:                Why do you seek to join Venus?
Time Zone:                                   Such as EST or Newfoundland.
Favourite aspects of the Earth element?      For example, do you like plant or stone more?

Any hacking experience?                      Yes or No, explain.
If Yes, which tools do you use
(game-specific or otherwise)?                Please list.
Do you plan on helping with the Clan Hack?   Yes or No, why?
Do you have a private hacking project?       Yes or No, explain.
Can you follow deadlines?                    Yes or No, why?
Can you make friends?                        Yes or No, why?
How many friends do you have?                Preferably an amount, explain.
Do you think of yourself as a peaceful 
or violent person?                           Yes or No, why?
Can you have fun?                            Yes or No, why?
If you could give blood, would you?          Yes or No, why?
If you could donate money, would you?        Yes or No, why?

What else can you offer to the clan?

It should be noted that you must make sure to always possess the requirements to join, or else you may be removed from the clan promptly after we deem you inappropriate for our clan. It should also be noted that we reserve the right to remove you from the clan if you have not been active in the forums for six months, unless we are informed in advance. All members to have joined/requested prior to March 21, 2011 are exempt from having to fill in this application form.

If you have any questions, please message both the current leader of Venus and Salanewt.

Have a nice day!
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?