News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Clan stuff ect.

Started by Griever, 20, March, 2011, 05:57:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griever

Mars clan request form,
[spoiler]
Forum Name:
Reasons for joining the clan:
Time Zone:
Any hacking experience?
Do you plan on helping with the clan hack?   Yes or No, why?
Are you able to follow Rules?                Yes or No, why?
Can you follow deadlines?                    Yes or No, why?

We included the time zone since we think it will help when making deadlines and such. [/spoiler]

Seeing that we will have to make our forms ... "differ" from other clans i will probably have to add some extra stuff ..... really they are too similar to be different forms .... I will agree on Role's comment here.

It would be better for me as the Clan leader if this form is put in the first page, if a forum member like to join the clan then they will have to fill it and send it to me via a PM, i will post the result here.

Thanks.

Crystal Sonata

Mercury's Form

Forum Username:
Time Zone:
Mercury Aspect (Mist, Water, or Ice):
Do you plan on participating in the clan hack:
Can you follow rules well:
Are you good at making deadlines:
Are you skilled at ROM hacking and have a copy of some kind of hacking tool:

Please fill out this form and send it to Momo

There are other requirements such as good forum behavior that will be checked on before approval. Dont expect to be approved if you get into trouble extremely often or are just an all around irritant.
Anything I post here is solely my opinion, and is not proven fact, unless I specify otherwise.

If I say anything that offends you, grow a set.

leaf

I like the way everyone seems to be including "can you follow rules." Honest person: Yes. Dishonest person: Yes. How is this question helping you sort for members,  again?
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Rolina

I love how we're pointing out the obvious again...

Kain

Way to reveal the answer to the test publicly Momo.  Now everybody knows.  Even if they say no, they are admitting to being dishonest.  It's a trick question.
You misspelled retard...oh the irony!

Crystal Sonata

Go ahead. I already edited it like i was planning on. i just wanted role to see it quickly.
Anything I post here is solely my opinion, and is not proven fact, unless I specify otherwise.

Rolina

The Jovian application form is done, however, prospective members need to take the initiative and send an application request to the leaders of the Jupiter Clan.

Salanewt

And here is the application form for Venus. If you have any questions, please ask me.

[spoiler=Venus Application Form]
Golden Sun Hacking Community: Venus Clan Application Form

If you are reading this application form, then it is likely that you are considering a membership within the Venus Clan; and we would like to thank you for considering our clan. If you do not know already, the Venus Clan has often been referred to as the Clan of Friends. We try to elect a new leader every few months, but elections are often slower than expected. We also have a Clan Hack and some Forum Games that are reserved for Venus Clan members. However, it should be brought to your attention that there are some requirements for you to fulfill before your application will be considered. The requirements are as follows:

You are friendly,
You have a good/neutral reputation within the community,
You are honest, but polite about your honesty,
You are tolerant and/or thoughtful of the opinions of others,
You have a minimum of 10 meaningful posts,
You follow rules well,
Hacking experience is preferred, but not necessary,
It would also help to have adequate spelling and grammar, not to mention polite manners.

If you believe that you have fulfilled the above requirements, then you are free to answer the following questions as you wish. Please note that the following list has to be fully filled in and answered, despite that none of what is listed is required for applications to be considered.

Please answer the questions in a separate paragraph/list.

Username:
Reasons for joining the clan:
Time Zone:
Favourite aspects of the Earth element?

Any hacking experience?                      Yes or No, explain.
If Yes, which tools do you use
(game-specific or otherwise)?                Please list.
Do you plan on helping with the Clan Hack?   Yes or No, why?
Do you have a private hacking project?       Yes or No, explain.
Can you follow deadlines?                    Yes or No, why?
Can you have fun?                            Yes or No, why?

What else can you offer to the clan?

It should be noted that you must make sure to always possess the requirements to join, or else you may be removed from the clan promptly when we deem you inappropriate for our clan. It should also be noted that we reserve the right to remove you from the clan if you have not been active in the forums for six months, unless we are informed in advance. All members to have joined/requested prior to March 21, 2011 are exempt from having to fill in this application form.

If you have any questions, please message both the current leader of Venus and Salanewt.

Have a nice day!

[/spoiler]

I also typed up a summary of the clan, and separated the requirements from the main questions.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Rolina

Wow, Sala, I'm impressed.  Well thought out, even though it shares a lot of the same fields as the other two.

Edit:  The following people have been approved for entry into Jupiter:  Mastermind

Crystal Sonata

Due to inactive time exceeding 3 months, Akiko, Luigisuperstar, and ThatCrazayClown, are no longer mercury members. Please change their profiles to reflect it.

Griever

QuoteI like the way everyone seems to be including "can you follow rules." Honest person: Yes. Dishonest person: Yes. How is this question helping you sort for members,  again?
Ha if they do not follow rules, it will show up they cannot hide it ..... yes it does not really help with sorting .... but it helps since we do have a small rule ..... that helps get rid of those that join and disappear.

WOW Sala ..... that form is really long ....

QuoteDue to inactive time exceeding 3 months, Akiko, Luigisuperstar, and ThatCrazayClown, are no longer mercury members. Please change their profiles to reflect it.
Errr you are supposed to PM these members to Charon with a link to their profile .............

Rolina

Aye, clan business is supposed to be private, momo.

Charon

Mars form is put up. (bumped so this topic isn't missed by newcomers)

Salanewt

I think I like the application form. The questions may be similar, but all of them add up to what would be our "tell us about you" question. Just to make sure, is it possible to alter the application form as time changes?
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Rolina

Make sure it pertains to what your clan values, Sala.  For Mars, they value work ethic, for Venus, you yourself said it's friendship.  Instead of asking about things like past projects, try asking about friends and the like.  How important they are, their favorite memory from being with friends, etc...

With Jupiter, our questions test intelligence and logic, so it's only fitting that you test what's important to your clan with your questions.

MaxiPower

Quote from: Role on 21, March, 2011, 08:22:46 PM
Make sure it pertains to what your clan values, Sala.  For Mars, they value work ethic, for Venus, you yourself said it's friendship.  Instead of asking about things like past projects, try asking about friends and the like.  How important they are, their favorite memory from being with friends, etc...

With Jupiter, our questions test intelligence and logic, so it's only fitting that you test what's important to your clan with your questions.

Any chance you can add Ankohl / Ankohlian to the Race selection thingy, its what I wanna be. :D

Rolina

Again, race should not be a clan, but a selected form for the user profile.  Heck, just allow us to type it in, and we're good!  That way I can be a Contigo like I want to be, Maxi can be an Ankhol, etc...

MaxiPower

Quote from: Role on 21, March, 2011, 08:34:09 PM
Again, race should not be a clan, but a selected form for the user profile.  Heck, just allow us to type it in, and we're good!  That way I can be a Contigo like I want to be, Maxi can be an Ankhol, etc...

This i think we should be able to say were were from, with strict restrictions of course like me a Venus adept cannot claim to be from Prox, Lemuria etc. Unless under weird conditions if we were to add like a move village feature of some sort..

Im defo gonna have another stab at that map thing i was doing before when i get some free time.

Rolina

Yeah, to have clan rules just make sure that no BS claims are said (such as not allowing Jovians to be Lemurians, for example), and from there, you're allowed to be any clan-okay race.  Good call, Maxi.

Akimbo Assassin

I wish to join Clan Jupiter, or the Jovians as they call themselves.