News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Uh, hello there. ^ ^;

Started by Shibuyah, 11, June, 2010, 02:56:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaxiPower

Hey Colin, im Colúm lol Welcome

Menaus

Welcome to the forums!

Oh, and Role, where is your flower garden anyway? I would hate to step into it by accident.
"You state that I have misinterpreted my results, and it looks as though you believe my views to be unsound. Your arguments are those of an eminent scholar. I was myself a fair scholar. For years I pondered, so to speak, day and night over books, and filled my head with sound views–very sound ones, indeed—those of others. But I could no[t] get to practical results. I then began to work and think independently. Gradually my views became unsound, but they conducted me to some sound results." - Nikola Tesla

Hoopa

...Fear the garden. Fear it. Anyway, hello. As long as you follow the rules, you should be fine. So, have fun and welcome.
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

Shibuyah

@JamietheFlameUser:
It's okay, I don't mind really--you see, in my life, I've always been late getting somewhere, so I don't mind at all. ^ ^;
But regardless, thanks for the welcome. :3

@Corvidae:
I don't mind Corvidae, I just appreciate the fact that you guys welcome me so kindly. ^w^

@MaxiPower:
Thanks Maxi, and that's pretty neat about there only being one different letter in our real names. :3

@Menaus:
Thanks Menaus for the welcome. 'w'

@whizkidhvq:
Thanks Whiz, I'll do my best to follow them. :3
Avatar made by Ethlin on the Tales forum.

Rolina

Quote from: Menaus on 15, June, 2010, 09:34:14 PM
Welcome to the forums!

Oh, and Role, where is your flower garden anyway? I would hate to step into it by accident.
You step into my flower garden any time you make a non-serious post in a community hack thread or in a reference guide thread (such as the one i_am_isaac made in the second version of the area ideas thread).  When that happens, when you tread on my precious flowers, there's gonna be hell to pay.