News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

My 1st semester starts

Started by i_am_isaac, 12, June, 2010, 07:01:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

i_am_isaac

Actually the reason I don't post a while now is because I'm now a college student!
It become a little lonely because I need to move to a boarding house nearer to
the university of the Philippines (that's the name of the college and I know you all don't care so leave it be)
And it pisses me because the first day of class I have 9hrs breaktime in my schedule.
hehe just sharing....
Tsk... college life is nice...

MaxiPower

started already? we just got for our summer hoildays..... 3 months of nothing

Salanewt

Oh, good luck at College then, and we hope to see you again soon.

3 months? Nice, post-high school?

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

i_am_isaac

Actually Classes starts here in the philippines at june...
Tsk... college life is nice...

MaxiPower

Quote from: Salanewt on 12, June, 2010, 08:39:54 AM
Oh, good luck at College then, and we hope to see you again soon.

3 months? Nice, post-high school?

Have a nice day.

Summer break used to last from end of June to first Monday in September when I was in School but im in college now so we finish up for the year at start of june... Uni Year after next tho... then I,ll have to move... I,ll probably go to England to do a degree in something. Im studying Computer Systems at the moment and its crap so I might do something like media or something.

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

You hate your Computer Systems class? Why on earth did you pick it then? Did your mom pick it for you  or something?

I'm not going to college, my lil bro tore every one of my college applications to bits >_<

Guess I'll just stay at home and teach myself how to use RPG Maker or the c++ programming language, or something like that ^-^

MaxiPower

Quote from: MegaDarkNero on 12, June, 2010, 09:27:16 AM
You hate your Computer Systems class? Why on earth did you pick it then? Did your mom pick it for you  or something?

I'm not going to college, my lil bro tore every one of my college applications to bits >_<

Guess I'll just stay at home and teach myself how to use RPG Maker or the c++ programming language, or something like that ^-^

Na I picked it myself (Once were 16 here we make our own choices) and my ma always let me do what I want anyway in terms of school. Last year I was doing a more exiting course, games design course, using the unreal engine, story development, photoshop for like Logos and box art (and after I left, 3D moddeling) etc I was only there for like 2 and a half months so I didn't do that much but it was intresting, I left because it was 40 miles away so I had to get up at 6 in the morning to get the bus at 7. I wouldn't be home until 5 PM and i would always be tired... then work at 6 - 10 wed - Friday and weekends. At the time it was a major inconveince. but yea class now consists of programming (visual basic_ Crap). Web design. crap. installing and upgrading software.. and computer systems, digital graphics. alright and a few more.

Next September were covering more units in the two year course. The college I go to now is basically a stone throw away.

RTGreece21

wow o.o i get a two month summer holiday in a few weeks. school starts on the last week of august here. goodluck, anyways
"Optimistic about Pessimism."
"Want to see my good side? Hah heh heh... That was a trick question. All I have are good sides."[/color]