News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Invoice from the repair shop...

Started by Rolina, 14, June, 2010, 09:58:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rolina

Quote from: Tek Republic
Our customer support team personnel has replied to your support request #601740

took the dsi apart, cleaned the button on the board and replaced the button spring. The button works much better now, but it is not perfect. Unfortunately I think it needs a replacement button cable and I looked forever today and could not find one to buy. It looks like Nintendo is he only place that has them. No charge since it is not 100%. ready for pick up any time. Thank you.

We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions. If not, please do not send another email. Instead, reply to this email or login to your account for a complete archive of all your support request and responses.

F*** YEAH, FREE REPAIRS!

Salanewt

Oh yeah, Nintendo is excellent for both customer service and free repairs/replacements. In fact, when my Wii stopped playing the Brawl disc, I shipped it to them to have the memory copied to a new Wii and sent back to me. Anyway, congrats on being able to have your DS fixed.

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

leaf

[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Hoopa

...Ah. The Dsi's layout is a bit more complex than I thought it was. Well, it's good that you got it fixed for no charge.
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

MaxiPower

one reason why portables suck. I had 2 PSPs, on a third were theres dirt under the button causing problems... seriously its annoying. If your console controller gets a problem it can easily be replaced.

Rolina

Quote from: MaxiPower on 14, June, 2010, 10:16:02 PM
one reason why portables suck. I had 2 PSPs, on a third were theres dirt under the button causing problems... seriously its annoying. If your console controller gets a problem it can easily be replaced.
If you know what's best for you, never, EVER, tell a Handheld Gamer Girl that portables suck.  They will search for you.  They will wind you.  And they will kick your sorry little butt, only with much harsher language and S-type torment than allowed to be put in a forum.

Hoopa

Quote from: MaxiPower on 14, June, 2010, 10:16:02 PM

But if you know what you're doing, portables can be easily fixed as well. Besides that, without an emulator and a laptop, how else would you play those games with you?
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."