News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

The Stormslayer

Started by Tetsuya the Azure Blade, 16, June, 2010, 01:14:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Because my brother keeps deleting my rpg storylines and those random sword drawings I do on MS Paint, I thought I'd write one of the rpg storylines here. I just thought of this one just now, so it's FAR from finished, but tell me what you think about it. I don't know when I'll do more of it, so bare with me.

And its a bit of a rush-job 'cause I don't know when my craptacular pc will crash >_>

EDIT: You CAN comment on it y'know? I'm not gonna chew ya heads off.

"AHHGH" yelled the young warrior as a blast of dark energy hit her like a ton of bricks, slamming her into the wall of the castle. "You're finished, so called Stormslayer! You're just a child with a toy sword! There's nothing you can do to defeat me!" The evil wizard laughed as he moved closer to the badly beaten swordswoman as she struggled to even move. "Say goodbye to the world of the living, Sarina Kayrek from Elyaron!" the sorcerer shouted as he prepared to deal the final blow. "This can't be happenin', not after everythin' I did to get here!" Sarina cried out as she knew that she had failed like so many other would be heroes who tried to destroy Alzaran the evil mage. "AGGHHHH!"

"AAAAH!" Screamed a girl, about the age of sixteen as she awoke from the same dream she had since her sixteenth birthday. "Oh, that dream again? Why do I keep havin' that same dream over and over again?"
spoke the girl as she wondered what the hell was going on.

"Sarina come downstairs, there's someone here to see you!" Shouted a female vioce that Sarina quickly recognized as her mother's "Comin' mom, just let me put some clothes on!" Sarina replied as she threw some clothes on and rushed downstairs. "Ah, you must be Sarina, correct?" asked the strange man in red robes "Yeah, that's me alright. What about it, dress boy?" quipped Sarina confused about why there is a stranger in her house. "Dress boy!? You should NEVER speak to guests like that! Especially ones who walked all the way from Gethren to get here!" shouted Sarina's mother while slapping Sarina twelve times with a damp cleaning rag, "HEY! Why'd ya hit me with that ol' rag for!?" argued a stunned Sarina.

"Ahem! I did not come here from Gethren just to see two women argue!" the man screamed as his patience wore thin. "Why DID you come here the Elyaron then?" asked a now bored Sarina. "May I talk to you in private, Sarina?" asked the man politely as he removed his bag off of his shoulders "Yeah, let's go in the back." And so the robed man and Sarina walked to the far back of the house and began to talk. 

"So what did ya wanna talk to me about? An' what's ya name anyway?" Sarina  asked as she almost collapsed due to lack of sleep. "My name is Deriam Vangradd, and as you can tell from my clothes, I am a mage of the city of Gethren. I came here to see if what was foretold by the great sage Thomic Savarin was true" Deriam finally expained a bit about why he's in Sarina's house. "Foretold?" Sarina asked Deriam what he meant by that, "Yes, foretold. Tell me Sarina, have you had any strange dreams lately?" asked Deriam while taking an old scroll out of his bag. "Yeah I have! I was holdin' a fancy lookin' sword an' fightin' an evil wizard. An' I got my @#$ kicked..." Sarina told Deriam whilst staring at the scroll, wondering what it was for.

"Evil wizard? Could you be..." Deriam thought about Sarina's dream, then began to unravel the scroll. "Could I be? What'cha on about, four-eyes?"Sarina shouted at Deriam, thinking he'd gone nuts. "well. If what I'm guessing is correct, the sword in your dream is the legendary Eclipse Edge, the sword used by the Stormslayer to defeat the evil mage Alzaran 4000 years ago."