News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

User-Created Badges

Started by Charon, 18, June, 2010, 02:26:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RTGreece21

also, here are some more Borderlands badges
"Optimistic about Pessimism."
"Want to see my good side? Hah heh heh... That was a trick question. All I have are good sides."[/color]

RTGreece21

...and two more XD thats all i got for badges for now
"Want to see my good side? Hah heh heh... That was a trick question. All I have are good sides."[/color]

MaxiPower

Strangely enough the colour I used was identical to the colour of Charons first few..

Maybe Role was talking about her own?  :?: :?: :?:

But great job anyhow :)

RTGreece21

oh, no, i mean, the shade of blue used in the badge differed from the shade you use in your avatar. i thought the shade in your avatar was better, so i tried it out.

MaxiPower

Quote from: KuramaKarasuLEMON on 22, June, 2010, 09:18:17 PM
oh, no, i mean, the shade of blue used in the badge differed from the shade you use in your avatar. i thought the shade in your avatar was better, so i tried it out.

Oh right dude... I see :)
+1

RTGreece21

lol but im glad you like it ^^ i think its better with your shade of blue

Rolina

Ah, nice.

We should have all Character based badges, user-created or not, have this kinda theme to them.  I think it'd work well. ^-^

Hoopa

Here are the three lords of Fire Emblem: The Blazing Sword
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

RTGreece21

QuotePosted by: Role 
Insert Quote
Ah, nice.

We should have all Character based badges, user-created or not, have this kinda theme to them.  I think it'd work well. ^-^

yeah, that would be pretty kewl~

QuotePosted by: Whizkidhv 
Insert Quote
Here are the three lords of Fire Emblem: The Blazing Sword

awesome X3 oooh, i should make some for some of my favourite fire emblem characters too... right now im making Vocaloid ones and im planning to make Yu Yu Hakusho ones

Hoopa

Here's the Jupiter Adept Logan that was submitted for the Community Hack.
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

MaxiPower

saved me from doing him

touche
:happy:

RTGreece21

okay, well, i kind of have a lot of them, so this might take a while, but...
yay!!!! Vocaloid badges!

RTGreece21

...and more

RTGreece21

two more posts should cover the rest, i think...

RTGreece21

yeah, i have 4 more, so one more post will do it.

RTGreece21

i feel bad for making so many posts in a row, but itd be annoying to post them at different times. sorry!

MaxiPower

Aile~♥

He's doing that because he can only upload 4 per post. Normally I'd get him for that many posts, but this is practically an art topic, and it's a meaningful update.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Rolina

This is why I upload them to an image hosting site - so I can post as many as I want.

RTGreece21

i know it was so much posting, i still feel bad even though it didnt really break any rules >.< and it would take too long to upload all of those to an image hosting site like that, really... i wish we could put more files per post, but oh well.