News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

User-Created Badges

Started by Charon, 18, June, 2010, 02:26:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rolina

?  No it won't, not with files that small.  Takes maybe ten seconds, tops.

RTGreece21

what on earth do you use anyway? doesnt matter though, i try to only use things ive trusted for a long time, so you'll probably just say something i dont use ^^;
"Optimistic about Pessimism."
"Want to see my good side? Hah heh heh... That was a trick question. All I have are good sides."[/color]

MaxiPower

RTGreece21

"Want to see my good side? Hah heh heh... That was a trick question. All I have are good sides."[/color]

MaxiPower

Quote from: KuramaKarasuLEMON on 23, June, 2010, 07:09:18 PM
i dont like photobucket

Whats not to like, You upload a file and post the link?

Rolina

Photobucket is the easiest thing to use.  Imageshack has problems with popups and viruses, tinypic changes the format, other places have their own problems...

Photobucket is easily the safest place.

RTGreece21

i would really rather not use it.

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Quote from: Role on 23, June, 2010, 10:25:06 PM
Photobucket is the easiest thing to use.  Imageshack has problems with popups and viruses, tinypic changes the format, other places have their own problems...

Photobucket is easily the safest place.

I often use tinypic, the convert .bmp to .jpg's and that can make the image look crappy. So I upload .png's... they don't convert those. Also, they now have an anti-bot system. :( ... No registration required though.. so..
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Atrius (He/Him)

Quote from: KuramaKarasuLEMON on 23, June, 2010, 11:32:58 PM
i would really rather not use it.

And I would really rather you didn't quintuple post to get around the file attachment limit.  It's not really intended for posting images like that anyway, there are plenty of free alternate image hosting services you can use.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Charon

Please use an external hosting site if you want to post more than 4 badges. Posts don't count here so it isn't a big deal, but I won't accept your badges if it occurs again. Considering also that after 50 custom badges are made the oldest will be replaced, it's only fair to post a few.

The following badges have been accepted:

RTGreece21

ooohh... i didnt know theyd be replaced after a while ^^; guess i missed that part... is it alright if some of mine are excepted at a leter date then? like halfway through next month? i did really like my borderlands ones, and there were a few i was hoping to put on my profile  :Sweat:

Rolina

Special limited edition badge:

Only those who Participate in the RoleQuest1: Elemental Cirno scavenger hunt will be permitted to have this badge.  It is a badge for PARTICIPATION, so in my opinion, it shouldn't need to be bought.  If it MUST be bought, it should only cost 1 coin, but ONLY BE PURCHASABLE by those who participated.  Badge will not be available until the contest ends (read:  When winter begins!)

As this is an EVENT BADGE, it cannot be sold back.  After attaining this badge, it is permanent.  Furthermore, after the contest ends, there is no way to get this badge.

Salanewt

Looks nice.

QuoteAs this is an EVENT BADGE, it cannot be sold back.

Yikes! Well, erm, have fun with your contest!

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Charon

Event badges, eh? Like the idea. I'm not going to post them just so they're not stolen.

Rolina

Quote from: Salanewt on 13, September, 2010, 12:01:12 PM
Looks nice.

QuoteAs this is an EVENT BADGE, it cannot be sold back.

Yikes! Well, erm, have fun with your contest!

Have a nice day.
At the same time, it should cost you ZERO coins, though.  It's an event badge, so you earn it via participation.  As you cannot undo participating, you kinda can't sell it!  Technicalities for the win!

Charon

I'll permit removing the badge, but it cannot be traded, sold or anything like that.

Rolina

That's what the idea was.  I mean, you're getting it for free badge.  Selling it for coins is kind of cheating the system - we can't have that.

Arch-Dullahan

Yoshi (egg) badge!
Non-character badges are allowed, right?

Charon

Oh, that's a really good one! I'll add that one right away.

You're allowed to make basically whatever you want :D

Shinigami

To do list:
Nothing, suggestions welcome :happy:
So nanoka~