News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Omfg, w00t, it's Bartvo :D

Started by Bartvo, 08, July, 2010, 11:43:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bartvo

Hi there, I'm Bart van Oort, or for short, Bartvo. I'm 14 years old, I was born and raised in Rotterdam (Holland) and I love playing games on my computer, ranging from Guitar Hero to Golden Sun. I especially play Guitar Hero (well, actually I play Frets On Fire, but since that's a free open-source remake of Guitar Hero for PC, I'll just call it Guitar Hero) very much because I'm very good at it: I play on Expert and I've scored 89,9 % on Through The Fire And Flames (which is the hardest DLC song on GH3). I've also got some vids online of Guitar Hero, so you can check out my playing. If you want to see my vids, then here's my YouTube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/BvOBart

Note that I do not really endorse soccer, because it's actually just 22 men chasing a way too expensive leather ball just to put it between 2 poles and earning their money with that.

I guess that's enough you need to know, but if there's anything more you need to know, just ask and I'll tell you (unless it's really personal, then I won't).

Aile~♥

OHNOEZ! A NEW MEMBER! RUN AWAY!!! :D

Yeah, I don't know either.

Anyway, just, like read the Rules so you don't get in trouble, then do whatever!

Most people here, with the unfortunate exception of myself, are very nice, so just stick around and have fun and stuff!

Gotta love that description of soccer. Pretty accurate really. Soccer seems like a really stupid pass-time when you describe it that way.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Bartvo

Thanks for the quick reply Jamie.

Btw, (I'm sorry if I insult you with this) your name reminds me of Jamie Hyneman from the MythBusters and seeing your signature, you apparently like it too :D. Maybe you should add these quotes from Jamie Hyneman to your sig: "When in doubt, C4." and "Lard..."

Aile~♥

Actually, though, all the Mythbusters quotes in my sig are from Adam Savage.

But, yeah, the Mythbusters are awesome.

Bartvo

Yeah, because on MythBusters, when something won't work out the way they want, then there's gonna be a big boom :D. Bartvo likez teh big booms :D.

Btw, did you forget the famous Adam Savage quote: "Am I missing.. an eyebrow?"

Charon

Welcome! As Jamie said, read the rules, and you'll have a fine time here! (we admins do not bite hehehe)

Jamie seems boring some of the time, but it's when he completely overshines with awesomeness which makes the show fun to watch. hehe

Still. "I reject your reality and substitute my own!" is an awesome quote, regardless of how many times its been used. I think he even has that on a Tshirt. lmfao

Bartvo

Quote from: Charon the Ferryman on 08, July, 2010, 12:32:05 PM
Welcome! As Jamie said, read the rules, and you'll have a fine time here! (we admins do not bite hehehe)

Jamie seems boring some of the time, but it's when he completely overshines with awesomeness which makes the show fun to watch. hehe

Still. "I reject your reality and substitute my own!" is an awesome quote, regardless of how many times its been used. I think he even has that on a Tshirt. lmfao

I've read the rules closely, and I've noticed that I've posted a link to a download link of the ROM for Golden Sun 1 in my thread in the GS:TLA Editor section because I didn't know if it was the U version or the E version and thought that maybe the others could find out what version it is. I want to inform you about this because it could be a ban reason.

I'm gonna go get diner now, so I might not respond anymore for the upcoming hour or 2.

Aile~♥

There's an easy enough fix for that problem: Go searching specifically for a US version. I can't give any more assistance than that without breaking teh rulez, though.

Rolina

Oh, hi there.  Welcome to the forums.

Hm?  What's that?  What am I doing to this person?  Well, you see, I'm a Miracle Member.  Sanae here is a self-proclaimed Goddess of Miracles.  And I hate Sanae with the passion of a thousand burning sunsClearly one of us has to die.  So I'm killing her.  You need not worry, though, I don't plan on doing this to anyone else at the moment.

Of course, go anywhere near my flower garden and you're dead.  But so long as you keep that in mind, and follow the rules, you should have no problems here.  Heck, you can even join in on the Sanae torture if you wish...

Bartvo

@Role Ok, so uhhm, where is your flower garden? Then I know where not to go. And how / where can I join in on the Sanae torture? :happy: Then I can use :FalconPunch:

@JamietheFlameUser Ok, I'll search for one, but when I edit that US version, then would editing the psynergies work? Because it didn't work on the ROM I was last editing. Idk if that was a US or European version.

Aile~♥

Didn't you see Atrius' comment in the topic you made? If not, you should go check it out. Apparently, he set the pointer for the animation reference wrong.

Rolina

My flower garden is the Community Hack.  If you go there a-trolling, I'll take my sheers to you.  Also:  Sanae can be found in the Jupiter Clan's prison.  She's being held there for the crime of:  [Your Existence].  I hear it's worth one felony...

Hoopa

Yeah...try not to do anything in Role's garden. Bad things will happen. I mean, just look at Sanae... >.>
Anyway, welcome, and do NOT post roms. Oh, and follow the rules. Other than that, hello.
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

Salanewt

Hello, and welcome to the Golden Sun Hacking Community! Now that you have read the rules, you can probably have fun here.

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

MaxiPower

Bartvo

Thanks for all your replies, this forum must be one of the forums with the nicest people around.

Oh, and Role, good luck with beating the "Goddess of Miracles".

Rolina

Oh, don't worry, I'm almost done.

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Oh hi Bart, just don't tell people to eat your shorts. Sorry, I say that to all the Barts I know.

Role: Yeah, and then you can feed Sanae's bloody corpse to the wolves ^-^

Rolina

And why would I want to poison the poor wolves?  That's it, Nero - I may not like them, but I'm sicking PETA on you for that.

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Yikes, I didn't know Sanae's corpse was poisonous...