News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Greetings.

Started by Seraphic Phantom, 08, July, 2010, 05:23:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seraphic Phantom

Upon Role's reccommendation, I have arrived.

I am known as Seraphim, the seraphic phantom, spectre, whatever you like. Occasionally everybody shortens it to Sera, but it doesn't matter much. I popped over from the Temple of Kraden and thought I'd join. Just a few points about myself...

-I started playing Golden Sun about two years ago and find it had a great storyline and great characters...my favorite elements are :MercuryDjinni: and :JupiterDjinni: .
-I love Touhou. Best video game series built for PC, IMO.
-I like to draw sometimes.

Rolina

Oh, hi there.  Welcome to the forums.

Hm?  What's that?  What am I doing to this person?  Well, you see, I'm a Miracle Member.  Sanae here is a self-proclaimed Goddess of Miracles.  And I hate Sanae with the passion of a thousand burning sunsClearly one of us has to die.  So I'm killing her.  You need not worry, though, I don't plan on doing this to anyone else at the moment.

Of course, go anywhere near my flower garden and you're dead.  But so long as you keep that in mind, and follow the rules, you should have no problems here.  Heck, you can even join in on the Sanae torture if you wish...

leaf

Heya! Welcome to the forums, seraphim.
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Salanewt

Hello, and welcome to the Golden Sun Hacking Community! As long as you follow the rules, you should do quite well. Well, have fun!

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

MaxiPower

Hey and Welcome :()  :happy:

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

RTGreece21

Welcome to the forum~ ^^~
"Optimistic about Pessimism."
"Want to see my good side? Hah heh heh... That was a trick question. All I have are good sides."[/color]

Hoopa

Follow the rules, and you should be fine. Welcome to the forums.
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

Aile~♥

I believe I am officially late.

Anyway, hai.

Have fun, post lots and do whatever.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Bartvo

No, Jamie, I'm late...

Anyways, welcome to the forums, I hope you'll have alot of fun here. Needless to say because you probably already did: Make sure to read the rules. I was so stupid not to before I posted a question and I almost got banned, perma-banned. So I advise you to just play it safe and read the rules. Good luck.

Oh, and try to keep the Forum Games section active ;).