News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Hello

Started by black chocobo, 15, May, 2009, 08:55:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

black chocobo

hi my name is black chocobo and i've beaten golden sun 1 3 times    

Matrim

Hi and welcome to the forums. Make sure to read the rules and have fun here. This place is primarily about Atrius's editor but there is other golden sun things around as well. Hope you have fun on the forum.

jdmj90

Charon

Role! Impersonating Thor, are we? *mini-shove* XD

Hello! Make sure you read the rules!

Rolina

Greetings and Salutations, Boco.  You don't mind if I call you Boco, right?

This is our little forum.  If somehow you didn't know, this is about a few things... Atrius' hacking tool's development, general hacking golden sun, and other GS information and what not.  This doesn't mean hack to cheat, however, as our ultimate goal is to use these hacking skills to create a fan-made Golden Sun.

There are some of us that are good with the hacking bit, and others (such as myself) whom are good at data collection and compilation to be used with the tools.  Still others give ideas or encouragement, or even just hang out, which is cool too.

Be sure to follow the Rules, and to obey the Admin and Mods, or you may find yourself on the business end of Mj

Zach

Nice to meet. I hope you have a nice time while you're here  

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

hello, hope you like it here like i do, I'm new too! not as recent though.
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)