News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Greetings, mortals.

Started by razorrozar7, 17, July, 2010, 05:01:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mastermind

I think that the forums are not only interesting, but engaging (although they'd be more so if there was more activity)

Aile~♥

Didn't you notice the part where I was joking?

You people are all so -- *shot*
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

leaf

Quote from: Charon the Ferryman on 20, July, 2010, 11:04:25 AM
How do you expect more people to come here if you call this place boring? You may think it's "boring" but really now, we got some real characters here.
One of which is jamie, himself!
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Salanewt

You are all off topic.

Anyway, how do you like GSHC so far?

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

leaf

@Sala:
Quote from: leafgreen386 on 18, July, 2010, 04:30:55 PM
Quote from: JamietheFlameUser on 18, July, 2010, 04:18:27 PM
But you're forgetting: It's THE SPAM FORUM, so anything happens here! ^.^ *demoted* x.x
Fix'd.

obv
^

obv
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Aile~♥

Rolina

Quote from: JamietheFlameUser on 20, July, 2010, 01:39:47 PM
Didn't you notice the part where I was joking?

You people are all so -- *shot*
Joking?  I don't believe you.  You're still GM Jamie, and he's a rude meanie.  For all I know, you're just lying to try and get on my good side.  I bet you're trying to get us to leak vital information to you by trying to befriend us, aren't you?

Salanewt

Well, welcome again to the forums Razor. This off topic conversation is proof that our characters can be funky at times, so it should be easy to enjoy yourself.

*Hint* Hey, at the rate that all of you are going, you are going to get the Introductions section limited. *hint*

Have a nice day.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Aile~♥

@Role: I opt not to respond to that comment. It is clearly a trap. >.<

(Well, actually, even the best of us are susceptible to temporary power corruption, while we attempt to figure out how things work. I mean, sometimes someone who just got power wants a testing target, right? After a short while, we can usually go back to doing what we did before, only with less messing around.)

@Sala: Actually we probably won't manage to get the introductions section limited much, but the admins might make it so it doesn't increase our post counts. <.< >.>

Rolina

Quote from: JamietheFlameUser on 21, July, 2010, 01:15:49 AM
@Role: I opt not to respond to that comment. It is clearly a trap. >.<
At least you can recognize that now.  Last time you started raging.  Over what?  Getting caught conducting biological warfare and espionage, that's what!  You still owe the other clans restitution for all the damages those Chip-eating djinn caused!

Aile~♥

Chip-eating Djinn. Hmm...

/Kratos

Bartvo

And again, you're off topic...

Welcome to the GSHC forums Razor.

I remember my first game being either some sort of bowling game or some game from a Dutch TV show, somewhere in the year 2000 I think. The game itself was from 1997.

The first game I hacked I can't remember, because I've hacked too many games, lolz.

Salanewt

Yay! A legitimate introduction. At least you can stay on topic...

Perhaps it should be closed though? I ask-no. I implore someone to close this topic, since Role is accusing us of destroying the other clans (somehow?). And now I can't stay on topic.

Have a nice day.

Aile~♥

Salanewt gained +1 Piers-ness.

XD