News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Greetings, mortals.

Started by razorrozar7, 17, July, 2010, 05:01:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

razorrozar7

Hello, all. I'm not only new to the forums, I'm new to hacking... Golden Sun is the first game I've worked with.

However, I'm not new to GS. It was the first game I ever played, and I'm looking forward to working on it.
My friends, we are all... steak.

He's coming back for His people. Are you ready?

Salanewt

Hello razor, and welcome to the Golden Sun Hacking Community! As long as you follow the rules, you should have fun.

New to hacking? Cool. I could probably give you some tips, but my expertise lies not with Golden Sun.

First game? Not bad. I can't remember my first game, but my earliest memories go to Ocarina of Time (although I have an earlier memory of Soul Blazer, for the SNES, but I found out that the memory was kind of poor after playing the game again).

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

MaxiPower

Welcome...

My first game(s) were Super Metroid and Mario All Stars Snes bundle.

However like Sala I have very early memories of certain Atari 2600 games like Moon Patrol and Dark Chambres + all the classics....

Rolina

Oh, hi there.  Welcome to the forums.

Hm?  What's that?  What am I doing to this person?  Well, you see, I'm a Miracle Member.  Sanae here is a self-proclaimed Goddess of Miracles.  And I hate Sanae with the passion of a thousand burning sunsClearly one of us has to die.  So I'm killing her.  You need not worry, though, I don't plan on doing this to anyone else at the moment.

Of course, go anywhere near my flower garden and you're dead.  But so long as you keep that in mind, and follow the rules, you should have no problems here.  Heck, you can even join in on the Sanae torture if you wish...

razorrozar7

Righto. Hey, Tucker! Sic'm!

(Sanae is pelted with grenades.)
My friends, we are all... steak.

He's coming back for His people. Are you ready?

RTGreece21

lol welcome to the site~ ^^
the first thing i ever hacked was pokemon Saphire. that was simple enough to hack, though, and that was the only think i hacked before comming here. you'll fit in just fine~ X3
"Optimistic about Pessimism."
"Want to see my good side? Hah heh heh... That was a trick question. All I have are good sides."[/color]

Menaus

I think my first game was Golden Sun as well. Welcome to the forum
"You state that I have misinterpreted my results, and it looks as though you believe my views to be unsound. Your arguments are those of an eminent scholar. I was myself a fair scholar. For years I pondered, so to speak, day and night over books, and filled my head with sound views–very sound ones, indeed—those of others. But I could no[t] get to practical results. I then began to work and think independently. Gradually my views became unsound, but they conducted me to some sound results." - Nikola Tesla

Aile~♥

Hello and welcome to the (rather boring) forums! Have fun, if that's at all possible considering the local collection of sourfaces, post lots, and do stuff.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

leaf

Heya. Welcome to the forums.

When did this thread become a discussion about our first games?
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Aile~♥

But you're forgetting: It's THE INTRODUCTION FORUM, so anything happens here! ^.^ *demoted* x.x

leaf

Quote from: JamietheFlameUser on 18, July, 2010, 04:18:27 PM
But you're forgetting: It's THE SPAM FORUM, so anything happens here! ^.^ *demoted* x.x
Fix'd.

obv
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Aile~♥

Rolina

Quote from: JamietheFlameUser on 18, July, 2010, 03:45:29 PM
Hello and welcome to the (rather boring) forums! Have fun, if that's at all possible considering the local collection of sourfaces, post lots, and do stuff.
Should the moderator of the forums really be saying that about them? >_>

Hoopa

Greetings Cactuar. Try not to get to close. I might kill you for the AP... :P

Just kidding. I'm a bit late, but welcome to the forums! Follow the rules, don't annoy the GM or go near Role's flower garden and you'll have a good time.

"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

Sajin

Hello there! Hope you like GSHC!
Hmm... As far as I remember my first game was Super mario Land 3 Wario Land for the gb. But if your talking about hacking games I started out with Sonic the Hedgehog for the genesis/mega drive.
Oh and yay for Cactuar!

Aile~♥

Quote from: Role on 18, July, 2010, 06:14:57 PM
Should the moderator of the forums really be saying that about them? >_>

Hey, you're one who accused me of being too serious! >.<

Rolina

But calling the forums boring?

Aile~♥

Oh come on, I'm allowed to poke fun now and again, aren't I?

Besides, you're proving my point! XD

leaf

Ding ding ding! And this game's winner is... JAMIE!
[spoiler=quotes]
---
---
---
---
---
---

Charon

Welcome! Apologies for our inactivity, us Admins, but have fun here!

JAMIE THE FORUMS ARE NOT BORING
How do you expect more people to come here if you call this place boring? You may think it's "boring" but really now, we got some real characters here.