News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Hello

Started by KeinoGSTLA, 26, August, 2010, 09:32:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KeinoGSTLA

Hi im Filipe but my name on Golden Sun is  :Isaac: Keino and I am new on this community and i posted  :status: this, is not that  :no: "bot" thing so im here to say hello and have fun with the hacking!  :happy: (Party  :Isaac: :Garet: :Ivan: :Mia:) Again im not that "bot" thing I readed the rules. And I love this Smilleys!
Welcome, enjoy my posts and downloads! :)

leaf

Hey, welcome to the forums.

And yeah, the smilies rock, but try not to overuse them. You wouldn't want them to become stale!
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Salanewt

Hello, and welcome to the Golden Sun Hacking Community! As long as your follow the rules, you will probably have fun here.

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Aile~♥

I honestly see no reason to advertise the fact that you aren't a bot. Seems weird. Oh, and if you don't know what a "bot" is, a bot is a computer program that pretends to be a member, and usually posts stupid ads in topics.

Anyway, now that we're done with that, ohai and welcome to teh forumz. Read the rules, post lots, do stuff, have fun, etc.

So, yeah.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Rolina

Bwahahaha!  You've come here, I see.  Well, because of that... you must face...

THE STRONGEST TEA---
Wait, that's wrong.
Is that so...
Let's try that again.

Fear the power of LOV---
Wait, THAT'S NOT RIGHT EITHER!
Is that so?
Geh!  Let's get it right this time... here, you pose there, you over there... okay... let's do this...

TEAM ⑨ ASSEMBLE!
Yes!  We did it right this time!
Clearly we're the strongest!
Is that so?
Great... what were we doing again?

Clara Vita (she/her/hers)

purge
Anemos Alchemist -> Spirit of the Dawn -> Lord Claros Flamestrike -> Clara Vitalia -> Clara Vita

Can you find the point at which I came out as trans? lmfao

Rolina

Team ⑨ is a team of the weakest bosses in Touhou Project.  Their leader, Cirno, is THE ⑨, and all of them are well known IDIOTS.  Thus the reason why they couldn't get the intro right, and even forgot what they were doing.

The Ice Fairy is Cirno
The Blonde with the Ribbon is Rumia
The Green Haired one with the insect antenna is Wriggle
the Bird one is Mysdia