News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Generic Unit Face Portrait Contest!

Started by Rolina, 27, August, 2010, 12:04:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rolina

Yoooooou heard me.  We're having a bit of a contest for you artists out there!  The upcoming Golden Sun Empires sRPG needs some face portraits for the Generic units!  We need a male and female face portrait for the following 'classes' of characters.

Gladiator
Warrior
Ravager
Knight
Fighter
Scout
Swordsage
Spellblade
Ranger
Grand Mage
Pure Mage
Forward Mage

Note that these are generic units, therefore they must have a neutral expression - no evil faces or anything like that.  Furthermore, you must make one for each element.  HOWEVER! These are GENERICS - Changing their element is done simply by, you guessed it, CHANGING THE COLOR OF THEIR HAIR (we're SO original!).  Colors are as follows:

Venus:  Ranges form Tan to Black
Mars: Ranges from Reddish Purple to Red to Orange
Jupiter:  Ranges from Blond to Purple
Mercury:  Ranges from Aqua to Blue

So yeah... just a male and female of each, with a palette swapped version for each element.  Furthermore, they MUST be done in the style of golden sun's portraits.  No funny borders or anything like that, and they must have the proper pixel count and limitations.  Winners will receive stuff like coins, but more importantly they'll receive the honor of having their creation used in an official forum game that I've been working my @#$ off on, so be grateful!

Winners of the contest will be revealed on the generic unit page of the GSE RPG, so ASSUMING CHARON MAKES IT VISIBLE LIKE IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE, you should be able to tell if you got chosen.

The sRPG project no longer exists for the GSHC.  If you wanna work on Kraden's Conquest, I suggest going to the Temple of Kraden.