News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

More than 8 main characters?

Started by MaxiPower, 30, September, 2010, 07:01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaxiPower

I know the chance is rather slim but

Matthew
Tyrell
Karis
Eoleo

All from Angara

Crown and Haramany undisclosed but Crown seems also to be Angara, i think the world is too big to have half the cast from there. I under stand that the previous games were dominated by Angara but this time around i thought we would get a more varied group..

The fact that we have had no word on a Felix offspring boggles my mind, surely he had one that will play a role in this game, then theres Takeru, im sure that he will get a main role. the Anemos may play a part? gah

I think post game we will choose our party of 8 and the rest of the adepts will stay at the adepts home or something with the original 8 playable also lol. for fan service

Salanewt

It would be nice, although I doubt that it would happen. About the Angara thing, I suspect that it is likely that almost all of the characters will be from Angara.

It would be nice if there could be GBA slot compatability though, despite the fact that they dumped the GBA slot some time ago. I mean, it would be nice to get items from those games, or access dungeons based on what you did in the older games.

Have a nice day.

Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Rolina

Sala, just a heads up.  3DS is confirmed to have a Virtual Console.  This means that since the release is JUST AROUND THE CORNER, you can't rule it out just yet, either.  While it's doubtful that there'll be a link to TLA, there's still a chance it'll have one.