News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Portal

Started by Menaus, 12, October, 2010, 05:48:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menaus

There isn't a topic about Portal either? Too bad, for all of you who haven't played Portal yet, I urge you to buy it, or at least try the demo. For those who don't know, Portal is a First Person Puzzle-shooter. You have a gun that shoots Portals, and you use those Portals to solve puzzles.

For those who like puzzles, you will love the heck out of Portal. For those who don't like puzzles(me), you will love the heck out of Portal. Try it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TluRVBhmf8w

P.S. I give cake to the people who have already beaten the game.
"You state that I have misinterpreted my results, and it looks as though you believe my views to be unsound. Your arguments are those of an eminent scholar. I was myself a fair scholar. For years I pondered, so to speak, day and night over books, and filled my head with sound views–very sound ones, indeed—those of others. But I could no[t] get to practical results. I then began to work and think independently. Gradually my views became unsound, but they conducted me to some sound results." - Nikola Tesla

Clara Vita (she/her/hers)

purge
Anemos Alchemist -> Spirit of the Dawn -> Lord Claros Flamestrike -> Clara Vitalia -> Clara Vita

Can you find the point at which I came out as trans? lmfao

Kain

QuoteI give cake to the people who have already beaten the game.
QuoteI give cake
Quotecake

Cake is a lie, dood.
You misspelled retard...oh the irony!

Clara Vita (she/her/hers)

purge
Anemos Alchemist -> Spirit of the Dawn -> Lord Claros Flamestrike -> Clara Vitalia -> Clara Vita

Can you find the point at which I came out as trans? lmfao

Menaus

Everything you guys said I already know. :P Oh and Kain, I wanted to see if anyone would say that. So you get a cookie
"You state that I have misinterpreted my results, and it looks as though you believe my views to be unsound. Your arguments are those of an eminent scholar. I was myself a fair scholar. For years I pondered, so to speak, day and night over books, and filled my head with sound views–very sound ones, indeed—those of others. But I could no[t] get to practical results. I then began to work and think independently. Gradually my views became unsound, but they conducted me to some sound results." - Nikola Tesla