News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Hi :D

Started by Arch-Dullahan, 31, October, 2010, 10:29:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arch-Dullahan

Hello to all those who love the Golden Sun games

I personally think that the Golden Sun games are the best games ever... they rank higher on my list than any other game, including Monster Hunter Tri (which I am also strangly addicted to).

Here is the only fact that I am going to reveal about myself...
I'm 15 and can speak German and English. Thats it no more on that subject... sorry.

My favourite golden sun character is Jenna :Jenna:
Djinn are awesome.

(By the way Atrius, I love the editor (rather slow on linux though (not your fault, my fault for running Linux)))

Thelinil

Sup hello newbie. Don't break the rules, and enjoy yourself, btw, Isaac + Jenna = Matthew Ftw  :VenusSet:

Griever

Hello and welcome.

Hope you like it here. Try to have fun but also don't break any rules ^_^.   

Hoopa

Welcome to the forum. Follow the rules, don't spam, and have fun. That's all I've got to say.
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

Arch-Dullahan

Thanks for the welcome everyone! Glad to be part of this group...
I read the rules before signing up so I will do my best not to break them.

Salanewt

Hello, and welcome to the Golden Sun Hacking Community! You will find that this is a good place to visit, so may your visits be fun!

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Aile~♥

Oh noez! People! Whatever shall we do? Where ever shall we go?

...Welcome to the forums. Post lots, do stuff, have fun, etc.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Charon

Welcome! Don't forget to click the image in my signature to read the rules.

Yeah, I studied German for a while, but I kinda got bored with it D: I didn't see a point to it! All of the other kids were going to Germany and getting emmersion but me, so that's why I dropped out. Regardless, you're warmly welcomed!

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Welcome! Don't forget to click my signature for the-- nevermind, that's not the rules. Have fun anyway.
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)