News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

GS Dark Dawn looks weird in No$Zoomer?

Started by haddad, 02, December, 2010, 06:08:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

haddad

Does anyone else have their GS Dark Dawn look weird in No$Zoomer?

Its seems weird that some ppl on youtube were able to fix this, i pm'd the guy but did not get a reply yet.
I know this is fixable, just I need to know how >_<
Everything looks perfectl except the floor, ground, wall's >_< how do i fix this

Griever

Well if you change the 3D renderer from nocash to opengl it will be fixed but you get some other glitches with the text. any way that only happens at the beginning of the game and after that it won't be displayed that way.
I play the game with No$Zoomer ><

haddad

so which is better?

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/1657/diff.png

they both look bad lol, they both have something that sucks >_<

haddad

I know this is fixable becuz of this guy

His first video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0f3TF3XEpoI

Second video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTQ5YVCGG8M

its like he has the "working" parts of both renders ans used both, his second video has no text glitch, or picture glitch, how do I do like him?

Griever

Buddy first video, he didn't use No@GBA means he does not use No$zoomer since no@zoomer need No@GBA to work.
Second video he says he is using his NDS ....
Also try using other emulator like DeSmuME or iDeaS.

haddad

Quote from: DarkGriever on 02, December, 2010, 07:07:10 PM
Buddy first video, he didn't use No@GBA means he does not use No$zoomer since no@zoomer need No@GBA to work.
Second video he says he is using his NDS ....
Also try using other emulator like DeSmuME or iDeaS.

How is he using his nds on second video lol.... Otherwise u would notice the nds in the video. That is straight out of a emulator cuz its perfectly on-screen, u know what i mean?

Griever

Have you ever heard of hacking? you do know that NDS can be hacked right? else it won't play games downloaded from the internet (pirated games), all he has to do is install the movie capture application for NDS .... similar method can be used for PSP as well .... If you do not believe then you can go have a look. Also if it was an emulator it won't be that perfect.
DeSmuME runs the game without sound. Ideas does not run the game (I tested).

Well leaving that aside, it seems a fix for the game will be there so no need to worry about bad graphics ><

haddad

What is the movie capture application for NDS called? I would like to know it, also are u able to record from microphone also?

Griever

I don't own a NDS so i don't know if you can record with microphone as well but i have read a lot about movie/video capturing applications. I do not know the name but do try to google it ><

Menaus

Guys, DSemu runs Dark Dawn flawlessly as long as your computer has decent specs.
"You state that I have misinterpreted my results, and it looks as though you believe my views to be unsound. Your arguments are those of an eminent scholar. I was myself a fair scholar. For years I pondered, so to speak, day and night over books, and filled my head with sound views–very sound ones, indeed—those of others. But I could no[t] get to practical results. I then began to work and think independently. Gradually my views became unsound, but they conducted me to some sound results." - Nikola Tesla

Atrius (He/Him)

The NDS also runs Dark Dawn flawlessly, I recommend getting one of them & a cartridge of the game.

As far as recording videos goes, I used DeSmuMe for the one I did.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Menaus

That's the emulator I meant Atrius, hehe, guess I should edit it...

But Atrius is right, the NDS is the best for Dark Dawn, better than anything else out there.
"You state that I have misinterpreted my results, and it looks as though you believe my views to be unsound. Your arguments are those of an eminent scholar. I was myself a fair scholar. For years I pondered, so to speak, day and night over books, and filled my head with sound views–very sound ones, indeed—those of others. But I could no[t] get to practical results. I then began to work and think independently. Gradually my views became unsound, but they conducted me to some sound results." - Nikola Tesla

Griever

Well i don't think i will be buying one any time soon but i did buy the game for the support  :Sweat:
I prefer No$GBA over DeSmuMe .....

haddad

I know, I own a DS2 myself, and GS DD runs perfectly with absolutely no error. And with DesMuMe on my laptop, it runs slow

Here are my specks

Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU M370 @ 2.40GHz
500.00 GB HDD
4.00 GB Ram
64-bit OS
Intel(R) HD Graphics
IDT High Definition Audio/Intel(R) Display Audio

Why is it still slow on desmume?

Quote from: Atrius on 02, December, 2010, 11:16:41 PM
The NDS also runs Dark Dawn flawlessly, I recommend getting one of them & a cartridge of the game.

As far as recording videos goes, I used DeSmuMe for the one I did.

can u record from microphone too? if u know how, pleaseeee tell me how

Atrius (He/Him)

1. Cause DesMuMe is still being worked on for compatibility, and not yet optimized for speed.
2. Depends on your computer's audio setup, I believe...  I haven't actually recorded any videos with microphone audio as well, so I'm probably not the best source of information on this, but it may be easier to record from your microphone separately and edit it onto the video later.
3. Please don't double post unless if it's been multiple days since the last post, and you have something meaningful to add to the topic.  Otherwise use the modify button to edit your post instead.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

AudreySophie

Well, I could not start dark dawn with nozoomer and not with no no$GBA, but with DesMuMe,,, It just work correctly, , just go sound state in option, and put quiet sound number 1 and 3, else it is tolarable. 

But Desmume egal game with sound, so far.