News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Hi Everyone!

Started by Isaac, 08, June, 2009, 07:20:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Isaac

Hi Everyone!

Im Isaac  
and i are new here, i hope
know this place.and all the members.

See you!

Matrim

Hello, hello, hello.

Welcome here to this place of golden sun.

Join me and the rest of the gang who have questionalbe sanity :P, didn't say you were crazy :P ,here and have fun.
Just make sure to read the rules and follow them.

Have a nice day,
jdmj90

This post has been edited by jdmj90 on Jun 8 2009, 06:40 PM

Atrius (He/Him)

Welcome to the forums, Isaac, and enjoy your stay.  Don't be afraid of the other members too much, they only bite on special occasions.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Salanewt

Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Isaac

I clearly understand,
i everyone can trust on me,really :P

i like Golden Sun very much....ummm...
what more? XD

Atrius (He/Him)

What's your native language?  I've been working on getting the Golden Sun: The Lost Age Editor working with other language versions of the game, and I'm curious how it does for yours.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Rolina

Greetings and Salutations, Robin.  You don't mind if I call you Robin, right?

This is our little forum.  If somehow you didn't know, this is about a few things... Atrius' hacking tool's development, general hacking golden sun, and other GS information and what not.  This doesn't mean hack to cheat, however, as our ultimate goal is to use these hacking skills to create a fan-made Golden Sun.

There are some of us that are good with the hacking bit, and others (such as myself) whom are good at data collection and compilation to be used with the tools.  Still others give ideas or encouragement, or even just hang out, which is cool too.

Be sure to follow the Rules, and to obey the Admin and Mods, or you may find yourself on the business end of Mj

Salanewt

And yet in the second one, his strep throat is gone, and Felix mutes himself after jumping off of Venus Lighthouse.

EDIT: I forgot some things, such as to say "Have a nice day." Also, is Robin really a closely related name to Isaac? What happens if someone gets their username changed? Does that mean you have to give them a new nickname?

Have a nice day.
:MercurySet:

This post has been edited by Salanewt on Jul 2 2009, 08:31 PM
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?