News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

A Foreign Hacker has Arrived

Started by Arch, 07, December, 2010, 12:10:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arch

Hello there,

I go by the alias Arch around these interwebs. I'm a hacker myself in the Fire Emblem community. Tinkering with ROMs is one of my hobbies, so I decided to register here at GSHC. I've only become interested in the series VERY recently (Dark Dawn is the first GS game I've played for more than an hour). Looking forward to participating in the community, I'll be posting my own work relatively soon.

EDIT: Here we are.

Frog

Howdy and welcome to the community!  :happy:

Also in case you didn't know your link doesn't go anywhere...
Not on too often, but I'm still here!

Arch

Thanks for the nice welcome! I just fixed the link, I guess I'm too used to IPB BBcode.

Griever

Hello and welcome  :happy:
Hope you can enjoy yourself here. Nice FE hack ..

Salanewt

Hello, and welcome to the Golden Sun Hacking Community! As long as you follow the rules, you will likely have fun here.

That is a nice hobby, I must say. Tinkering with ROMs can be really fun if you get the hang of it.

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Aile~♥

Hey, it's Arch! Nice to see you here!

You didn't by any chance drag Blueleaf along, did you?

In case you're confused, I'm JamietheAuraUser over at Pokemblem. Haven't been there much recently, though.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Atrius (He/Him)

Hello, and welcome to the forums, Arch, enjoy your time here!  It's always nice seeing having seasoned hackers around.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]