News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Introduction

Started by Crystal Sonata, 15, January, 2011, 04:14:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crystal Sonata

Hello everyone im momiji14. If you wish you may simply call me Momo, or Momo-Kun (Lol im japanese but i know english). Charon suggested i post an intro thread so here i am. Thanks for being so nice so far guys especially Atrius, DarkGriever, and Charon. Even with over 650 members the members are all friends. I hope to be able to join this huge family!!
Anything I post here is solely my opinion, and is not proven fact, unless I specify otherwise.

If I say anything that offends you, grow a set.

Charon

Welcome! Don't forget to read the rules by clicking in my signature  :happy:

When I was little I lived in Japan for a year, but I can't remember much. My mom still gets phone calls from her old friends over there really late at night xD

A lot of members forget to come back, but the members that stay here are nice to each other, and know each other very well. That's why we have so many posts because we talk so much to each other xD

Crystal Sonata

Lol already clicked and saw the rules the same day i joined xD. yea well i keep moving in between the US and japan. right now im living in texas but i miss being in Kyoto. I could actually watch anime on TV the day it came out...now i have to use the internet....
Anything I post here is solely my opinion, and is not proven fact, unless I specify otherwise.

Charon

We only went there once because dad had to work for Mazda lol so off to Hiroshima we went, but I want to go back to say hi to some family friends, but also to make paintings. I'm not Japanese so I'd stick out like a sore thumb o.o  My friends are borderline wannabe Japanese though. They freaked out when I showed them the home video we made when we were over there. The cultural differences are crazy xD

Lol, I don't watch anime that much anymore, I usually just watch something if it interests me.

Crystal Sonata

Lol. Yea well i actually am but i really pass off as an american well xD.

Salanewt

Hello, and welcome to the Golden Sun Hacking Community!

And you have been here for a bit now, how do you like it so far?
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Crystal Sonata

Ehh its good. Atrius really made it well. He used SMF though i much prefer Mybb. Oh well, to each his own.

ChrisButton

Welcome Momo, hope you have a nice stay!

Atrius (He/Him)

Welcome to the forums, I hope you'll enjoy your time here.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Crystal Sonata

Thanks everyone. oh and by the way chris who is the mercury leader anyway?

Rolina

...Welcome.  Hopefully you won't let those crazies over in Venus rub off on you.  We look forward to your contributions.

Charon

The mercury leader is temporarily Mastermind because so few people were in the Mercury clan.

Crystal Sonata

Ok. Maybe that is a position i will seek in the near future.

Frog

Welcome to the community!
Try and stick around and you'll hopefully have fun here. (Though with 30 posts you probably already realise that!)
Not on too often, but I'm still here!

Crystal Sonata

Kain

Hello there.  The name is Kain, Overlord of Comedy.  A pleasure to make your laughter.  Hope you enjoy your time here.
You misspelled retard...oh the irony!

Crystal Sonata

Aile~♥

Since when is your profile pic Viewtiful Joe, Kain?
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Kain

Since today.  Felt like it was time to change my avatar.
You misspelled retard...oh the irony!

Crystal Sonata

Lol same here. Mine is now Mia. Would have done someone else but she is a mercury clan member xD.