News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

N3DS Friendcode/Mii Sharing thread

Started by Rolina, 03, April, 2011, 07:01:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rolina

This thread is specifically for sharing Friendcodes and Miis for the 3DS.  Individual game FCs will need to be shared elsewhere, as this thread is for the console itself.

There's a couple ways to do this, but the easiest I feel is to use Atrius' handy little tool.

Here's mine as an example.

See?  Not too hard, is it?  If you don't have an SD card reader, like me, just fill out what you can, then find a place that can read SD cards and upload it to your photobucket account.  When you get home, save, fill it out, and re-upload!

Atrius (He/Him)

What font are you using?

QuoteIndividual game FCs will need to be shared elsewhere, as this thread is for the console itself.

Those are a thing of the past with the 3DS.

[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Rolina

I'm referring to DS/DSi games with that comment, since I'd not be surprised if someone got the silly idea of posting a Pokemon FC here for some reason.

Anywho, I used Arial Rounded MT Bold at either size 26 or 28pt.  I'm sure I could have found something better but that fit the bill as "good enough", since I was a bit lazy to look for anything better.

Atrius (He/Him)

Mind if I make some tweaks to the template?

Edit: Heck, why not even make it idiot proof with an automated badge generator?
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Rolina

Ooooh, that looks niiiice.

Also, you can't make it Venus-proof, Atrius. Though I applaud the effort, we all know... certain users that could turn even the most simple of things into catastrophic fail. I take that back, you'd have to be trolling to screw that up.  Good job.  That being said, I'm gonna check out that little generator for myself...  Mind if I share it with the temple?

Edit:  Mind adding a color selector, though?  I'd very much like purple text, to go with clan colors, you know?  A nice selection of 16 or so would be great.

Salanewt

Cool Miis, and nice template! The school is cramming work into me, so my mother and I have agreed to keep my 3DS hidden until some time this week (most likely Thursday). I am just trying to think if there is any optional stuff that I could add to my badge for decoration, though I think it will be good enough without any.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Kain

Finally got around to getting my SD card read.  Getting it back out of the machine I used was a chore however.  Stupid thing got caught.

You misspelled retard...oh the irony!

Atrius (He/Him)

Color selections added, go ahead and share it with whoever you want.  Should probably edit the link into the first post too.

Kain

Sorry but, who are you?  I should have probably stated this before but, I'm not accepting unless I know you.
You misspelled retard...oh the irony!

Hoopa

Yay! Finally got my 3DS! Here's mii (bad pun intended)!

Oops, forgot the friend code. Here's mine: 4811-7108-2013
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

ThanatosTheDark

Hey, I don't want to be left out of this thread.... someone send me a 3ds
I am nothing more than a nothingness that never was.