News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Hello Everyone! I'm New

Started by Knight of Purgatory, 06, June, 2011, 08:43:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knight of Purgatory

The name's Rajith And I'll be Joining You Guys At Gshacking From Today
I love Gs 1,2, AND 3 And The GS hacking Editor was AWESOME :happy: :!: :!: :!:
Anything Else U wanna Know, Don't Hesitate To Ask!!! :WiseOne: :speech:
MOAR DARKNESS, MOAR COOKIES

dwkjohn

Welcome. Please enjoy our forum. Join a clan. Get involved. We are always excited to have new members! :happy: Be sure to read Charon the Ferryman's rules though.
Just sayin'.  

,-~~-.___.            Golden Sun
  /   |  '         \   Hacking Community
(     )           0              |
   \_/-, ,------'              /
      ===                     //                   
      /    \-'~;    /~~~(O)
    /    __/~|__/         |   
=(  _____| (_________|
All your internet entertainment.

Rolina

* Role sees Matt Avatar
* Role sees tons of emotes
* Role sees questionable grammar

Sala, new Venusian heading your way!

zman9000

welcome Knight Of Purgatory!

A little advice, don't use to many emotes, Role doesn't like it when you use to many emotes.
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

Rolina

Actually, it's not just me - It's against the rules of the site itself to go overboard with them.  Use them within reason.

Shinigami

If you want to have an example of what is using too many emotes, see my first post. It's ridiculously overloaded.</random_comment>
Hello and welcome to the Golden Sun Hacking Community. Please enjoy your time here, make friends etcetera. I would post a link to the forum rules but then someone might think I'm trying to imitate being an administrator (or moderator).
Huh? This is the first time I've said "Hi" to a new member. Should make you feel honoured. Or not. Actually, rather not. I'm just a useless member who talks too much...
So nanoka~

Salanewt

Hello, I'm old! Kidding aside, welcome to the Golden Sun Hacking Community. You should be able to have fun here if you follow the rules. Best to double-check them, as some of the others have suggested.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Griever

Welcome !!!!

Be active, try to have fun but most importantly .... follow the rules ^_^

Menaus

Quote from: Role on 06, June, 2011, 10:50:57 AM
* Role sees Matt Avatar

Now how many emotes and, grammar mistakes do you see me making? Oh yeah, Jupiter Clan has some sort of vendetta against Venus Clan.

Welcome Knight of Purgatory
"You state that I have misinterpreted my results, and it looks as though you believe my views to be unsound. Your arguments are those of an eminent scholar. I was myself a fair scholar. For years I pondered, so to speak, day and night over books, and filled my head with sound views–very sound ones, indeed—those of others. But I could no[t] get to practical results. I then began to work and think independently. Gradually my views became unsound, but they conducted me to some sound results." - Nikola Tesla

Rolina

IIRC, many.  You screamed Venusian the second you joined as well.  So did Zman.  The difference between the two?  You quickly got better.

Hoopa

Quote from: Menaus on 06, June, 2011, 07:04:38 PM
Quote from: Role on 06, June, 2011, 10:50:57 AM
* Role sees Matt Avatar

Now how many emotes and, grammar mistakes do you see me making? Oh yeah, Jupiter Clan has some sort of vendetta against Venus Clan.

Yes. That we do. Anyway, hi there, and welcome.
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

Aile~♥

Quote from: Menaus on 06, June, 2011, 07:04:38 PM

Well, there's one right there. I think I just proved Role's point.

OK, why are there so many Matt fans? Is it like Cloud Strife, everyone likes him because he's emo?

Now, will you please stop capitalizing the first letter of every word?

@Hoopa: Yeah, but why? Are you still going on about my random bit of espionage that I pulled? (Honestly, I was a noob, enough said.) I've apologized repeatedly.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Rolina

Charon

Welcome to the forums, and make sure you read the rules by clicking the picture in my signature!

Kain

Welcome to the forum.  Emote spam.  Check.  Using the default Matthew Avatar.  Check.  Grammar errors/text talk.  Check.  Well, you fit the stereotype to a T.  Welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay.  Hope you have fun here.
You misspelled retard...oh the irony!

Menaus

Quote from: JamietheFlameUser on 06, June, 2011, 07:24:14 PM

OK, why are there so many Matt fans? Is it like Cloud Strife, everyone likes him because he's emo?

I am not a huge Matt fan. I just don't have any nice profile pictures.

Now, will you please stop capitalizing the first letter of every word?.

Well, lets analyze my post. I'll mark every capital letter.

QuoteNow how many emotes and, grammar mistakes do you see me making? Oh yeah, Jupiter Clan has some sort of vendetta against Venus Clan.

As you can see, I am not capitalizing the first letter of every word. I am capitalizing the first word of every sentence. I am capitalizing names. But in no way am I capitalizing the first letter of every word.

Now, I must admit. I am not the best in comma placement. But you can see, I make few grammar mistakes.

Quote from: Role
IIRC, many.  You screamed Venusian the second you joined as well.  So did Zman.  The difference between the two?  You quickly got better.

Wow... Didn't you know I joined before the clan system was made? Lets actually go back and look at both my first post, and my request to join Venus Clan.

Quote from: Menaus' first postHello, I have come here from the Gamespot Golden Sun DS forums. Nice smileys, this looks like a great forum, here I also hope to learn to Hack Golden Sun.

Edit: YES you can edit your posts!

Alright, a few grammar mistakes here and there. But did I scream emotes? No.

Quote from: Menaus' clan request
My avatar is Corrupted Felix, so Venus please

Short, to the point, and as you can see; no emotes.

Cool assumptions made by both of you. They do great when you don't want to win in debates.
"You state that I have misinterpreted my results, and it looks as though you believe my views to be unsound. Your arguments are those of an eminent scholar. I was myself a fair scholar. For years I pondered, so to speak, day and night over books, and filled my head with sound views–very sound ones, indeed—those of others. But I could no[t] get to practical results. I then began to work and think independently. Gradually my views became unsound, but they conducted me to some sound results." - Nikola Tesla

zman9000

@Role: I see what you did there.

sheba: Ooooh, nice one, Jenna!

Role: Ooooh, nice one, Jamie!

Jamie: enough said.
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

Rolina

Quote from: Menaus on 06, June, 2011, 10:45:17 PM

There's this wonderful invention called the internet.  I hear there's plenty of places to find art on it...

Menaus

Quote from: Role on 07, June, 2011, 01:25:59 AM
Quote from: Menaus on 06, June, 2011, 10:45:17 PM

There's this wonderful invention called the internet.  I hear there's plenty of places to find art on it...

If I were to use someone else's art as an avatar, I would feel as if I were stealing it. Even if I were to get past that feeling, I would rather spend seconds just clicking on the Matt avatar, then devote my free time to something else such as playing Starcraft 2. And no, I am not going to make my own. Mostly due to the fact that I am a horrible artist.

Salanewt

Come on, an introduction thread isn't the place for this, is it? It does put on a good show for the new member, but...
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?