News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

At your service, sir.

Started by Kioll, 21, November, 2011, 03:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kioll

Alright, so, I suppose this is where I make my presence known....  the name is Kioll.  Aligned with the glorious power of fire, I am a powerful, skilled warrior who has fought many battles...  And I'm full of ****.  Actually, I'm something of an amateur developer, although I don't seem to be very good at it.  But, that's what they invented teachers and practice for, so...  I found the TLA editor on a Google search, and after trying it, it seems like it would be a very good tool for something I've been wanting to do for a long time, once it's updated enough to perform all the appropriate tasks.  This special project is a fanmade multiplayer Golden Sun game.  The Editor gives me access to sprites, variables, and information necessary to properly emulate the original system...  And for that, I tip my hat to Atrius; thank you for such a wonderful tool.  I'm an open book; ask me anything you like.
I am the almighty emissary of fire...  the Mars Adept Kioll.  Oh, and did I mention that I'll see you long before you see me?

Kain

Well I've no questions for you because I figure I'll get to know you as time goes on.  Welcome to the forums and make sure you read the rules.
You misspelled retard...oh the irony!

Kioll

That was a quick response.  Thank you, and I already read the rules.  ^^
I am the almighty emissary of fire...  the Mars Adept Kioll.  Oh, and did I mention that I'll see you long before you see me?

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

What everyone else is gonna say.

Charon

Welcome to the forums! Just make sure you read the rules and you'll be on good terms here. (psst, their in my signature!)

I do all sorts of little projects in my spare time... working on one right now actually...

Durza

Welcome. Be nice, and don't annoy ... anyone.
It's not a lie if you don't want to be believed. You're can't be wrong if you don't think you're right.

dwkjohn

especially role. lol. but welcome. u seem like u know what ur doing. :)
Just sayin'.  

,-~~-.___.            Golden Sun
  /   |  '         \   Hacking Community
(     )           0              |
   \_/-, ,------'              /
      ===                     //                   
      /    \-'~;    /~~~(O)
    /    __/~|__/         |   
=(  _____| (_________|
All your internet entertainment.

Misery

Just gonna say hi. Hope you'll stay around.

Griever

Welcome to the forum, try to have fun and be active.

Frog

Welcome to the forums etc etc... Just be sure to have fun! :D
Not on too often, but I'm still here!

Knight of Purgatory

Welcome, Kioll, nice ideas for the multiplayer things!
MOAR DARKNESS, MOAR COOKIES

Kai Hong

WARNING! IT IS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS TO READ THIS WARNING! NOW YOU WILL DIE...eventually.

Kioll

Thanks everyone.  I am going to be around at least as long as it takes for me to do this project, which will be quite some time, knowing me...  Besides, I'm going to need the latest versions of the TLA editor.  ;)

Tan

Greetings internet person. Obey RyuKenshin, forfeit your soul- wait, wrong forum. You should do those anyway, though.
"Video Games"
-Raocow

Crystal Sonata

Sorry I'm late, but i don't go into the introductions forum much. Welcome to our small community. I'm sure we all hope you have a good time, and we look forward to seeing your ideas come to fruition.
Anything I post here is solely my opinion, and is not proven fact, unless I specify otherwise.

If I say anything that offends you, grow a set.

Kide

Hi there! Welcome to GSHC! Looks like you're a regular already. So enjoy your stay here. And best of luck with that project of yours, lookin promising.

Atrius (He/Him)

Welcome to the forums, here's hoping you'll enjoy your time here!

If you ever need information/data from the game for your project that the editor doesn't currently give you access to you can always ask me if I can get it for you, I probably already have a way.  Just don't be surprised if it takes a while for me to get back to you, I'm rather busy these days.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Salanewt

Ah, welcome to GSHC Kioll! Sorry for not welcoming you sooner, but I just haven't been able to.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

ScottTheAdept

Late again... bleah. Anyway... Hey Kioll! Welcome to GSHC! (Random ranting about various things to do) ... and don't forget to have fun!
Here come the holidays. Shopping gets hectic round these times.

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Greetings and Salutations, Kioll!

[Large paragraph that persuades you to do silly stuff like posting in Forum Games, and all that other nonsense goes here.]
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)