News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

How do you do?

Started by Rolina, 25, October, 2008, 10:32:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rolina

Hiyas.  How you doing?  I've probably been looking forward to GS3 as long as the rest of you, and am going through my... 10th? runthrough of the first game.  Going for perfect level run up this time.  Ivan's really starting to irk me, though, with that agility.

I'm working on making reference materials for everyone to use, starting with Class Averages, so that we have a range to try to stay in with customized classes.  If you have anything you need looked up, let me know, and I'll do my best to provide info you need. ^-^

Atrius (He/Him)

Welcome, Role!

I'm not sure how many run-throughs I've done of the games, it's probably a pretty pathetic number compared to most Golden Sun fanatics...  Probably about 4, or 5.

I definitely appreciate your work on the reference materials, I may take you up on that offer some time.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Rolina

I look forward to it.  Thanks to your tools, we're gonna get like 200+ GS3s coming out for the VBA, a few of which will actually be good!

Atrius (He/Him)

I certainly hope so    
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

weckar

Welcome! I'm really looking forward to what will be possible myself

Btw, for that perfect run of yours, what party order will you be using? I really like Mia - Isaac - Garet - Ivan, so the tanks take most split hits  

Rolina

I go by order of Agility, to make it easier to strategize my attacks.

Got the first part of the Character Averages up.  I'm nocturnal, though, so I'm off to bed (it's 11:38AM at night!  I'm REALLY tired...).  I'll get back at it in the morning (read: when I wake up), and work on the second part to that, which is growth rates.

Rolina

So, looks like I really do have to 'trade up' to this new forum, don't I?

Might I make some suggestions?  For starters, the emotes look a bit chaotic.  Some organizing could be done, though I don't really have a good way to say how (not too familiar with these forums).  Second... if we can get multiple skins, that'd be great.  Because I like the old one more than this new Garet-themed one.  Since Garet's... you know... GARET.

Also, for the smileys... Make sure you have to surround the smilely with :.  That way, if we want the text <3, we can do that.  If we want the emote, we need to do :<3:.

Also, listing is hell because of that "cool" emote... you know, the one with the sunglasses?  If we go to B on the list, it jumps in and ruins it.

Ehic

I just read some your story. It's fantastic, keep up the good work, I look forward to the next update.

Zach

Welcome back Role and that multiple skin forum idea is a good idea. It would nice to have a skin for all 4 elements

Salanewt

Hello Role, welcome to the Golden Sun Hacking Community 2! You pretty much know the rules, etc., so...

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Charon

Welcome. I've noticed you've been having a few troubles with the forums lately.

Rolina

Yup.  But it's either come here, or be alone in the old forums.

Charon

Actually, I still lurk the old forums, but it seems more of the attention is here, yes.

Rolina

Yup.  Hence the analogy that is this thread's title.

Salanewt

Well, I try to go to the old forums more often, but... How can I do that if you are all over here?

Well, welcome aboard again.

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Zach

Nobody's stopping, it's just that nobody would be there with you =O

Roareye

Oh, Role. You've been so nice and innocent back then...
I may be a bit rusty now... but lightning still flows through my veins.

The moon of Jupiter.

Charon

Please don't revive old welcome topics, there's no reason too >_>;