News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Hello =p

Started by GamerXtreme, 20, July, 2009, 06:02:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GamerXtreme

Hi, everyone. I'm GamerXtreme, but i can go by GamerX, GXtreme, or even easier, simply GX. I'm a huge fan of Golden Sun and am proud to say that I was the first person in my little town to buy Golden Sun for my GBA, as well as GS:TLA. =)

I've tried Atrius's GS TLA editor and it is an excellent editor in my view. ^^ I have also tried Charon a.k.a. Crazybuziel's Pokemon Jupiter Version an i have to say it is one of the most well done hacks i've ever seen, if not the best! Keep up the good work! ^__^

btw, CANT WAIT for Golden Sun DS!!!11!one!!eleven!!!1!!11! =))
Camelot FTW!!1

I'll leave you with my sleeping Ramses...
 <ZzzZzZ...)

-GX

This post has been edited by GamerXtreme on Jul 20 2009, 06:28 PM

Salanewt

Oh, hello GX, and welcome to the Golden Sun Hacking Community. You will find that almost everyone here who are often active members (I would say about 1/6 of the total members are active) are nice people. You should make sure that you know the rules, and most of all, have fun.

Also, Role (the Global Moderator here) will probably give you a nickname, this is normal.

Have a nice day.
:MercurySet:  :MercuryDjinni:  
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Charon

Welcome, GX!

I am glad you like both Atrius and my creations. Make sure you read through the rules and you will soon be IN A WORLD OF PAIN an active, happy member of the Golden Sun Hacking Community!

GamerXtreme

Thanks Salanewt, and you too Charon! =)

Btw, Charon, mind if I use the Pokemon Jupiter banner in my sig here in the forums?

-GX

Charon

Sure! (you must be a member of PC O.o)

Make sure you support the editor as well!

Matrim

Hi and welcome to the forums. Make sure to read the rules and have fun with the zany cast of characters here.

deniseweird

Oh hello! Welcome to the forums! I hope you'll have a nice time here.

Atrius (He/Him)

Welcome to the forums GamerXtreme!

QuoteMake sure you read through the rules and you will soon be IN A WORLD OF PAIN[/]

Yes, she meant to say "and" there, and not "or." Of course if you don't read them, you'll be in a much worse world.  Trust me, it makes the world of pain look like the world of sugar free gummy bears.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Charon

Quote from: Atrius on 22, July, 2009, 05:13:00 PMTrust me, it makes the world of pain look like the world of sugar free gummy bears.
SWEET GOD NO

This. This is why you read the rules. He may come with something worse!

Zach

SOmething that's too awful for TV and radio *screams*

GamerXtreme

Hmm I see your point, heheh x)

Don't worry, I've read the rules, then re-read them, and re-r... ZzzZZ... (Ramses Effect)

ZzZzz... *pop* Oh sorry, I do that a lot... xD Anyway I have read the rules... a lot... So it's okay xP
Thanks for the warm welcome! ^^

-GX
 <ZZzZzzZZz...)

P.S.: @Atrius: I know Charon meant to write"IN A WORLD OF PAIN".  I am familliar with BB Co... ZZzZzz... :FallenKraden:
 <Heheheh...)

Zach

lol. I can tell you're going to be quite the character (but in a good way)

EDIT: Spelt "quite" wrong

This post has been edited by zach on Jul 22 2009, 09:31 PM

Rolina

Greetings and Salutations, Axl.  You don't mind if I call you Axl, right?

This is our little forum.  If somehow you didn't know, this is about a few things... Atrius' hacking tool's development, general hacking golden sun, and other GS information and what not.  This doesn't mean hack to cheat, however, as our ultimate goal is to use these hacking skills to create a fan-made Golden Sun.

There are some of us that are good with the hacking bit, and others (such as myself) whom are good at data collection and compilation to be used with the tools.  Still others give ideas or encouragement, or even just hang out, which is cool too.

Be sure to follow the Rules, and to obey the Admin and Mods, or you may find yourself on the business end of Mj