News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

How To Walk Over Stuff?

Started by Mercury Adept, 17, June, 2009, 02:26:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mercury Adept

What is the codes to walk stuff in gs1?

Also how do we enter the cheat into the cheat list in vba?

I have tried this topic but I can't walk over stuff. >_<

http://z9.invisionfree.com/Golden_Sun_Hack...hp?showtopic=67

EDIT: Sorry about the double post I didn't read the rules until now. =_=

RULER

all i know is the "noclip" cheat for gs2

BTW, it's not a "cheat" per say, it's editing the memory viewer to deactivate collision detection

GS2:if you want that you change the memory value at  0x0203230E  to 1 for noclip, and change it back when your done

sorry, but i don't know the value for gs1

have fun

(i just prefer memory editor to the cheats, because i feel it's easier to view/activate/toggle)

This post has been edited by RULER on Jul 12 2009, 11:28 AM

Pkmn-Master

Did you try pressing A and then walking?

Elladan

Can PLEASE someone explain to me how to modify the memory value to "1 noclip". I dont get it!

Mercury Adept

Quote from: RULER on 11, July, 2009, 01:45:00 PMall i know is the "noclip" cheat for gs2

BTW, it's not a "cheat" per say, it's editing the memory viewer to deactivate collision detection

GS2:if you want that you change the memory value at  0x0203230E  to 1 for noclip, and change it back when your done

sorry, but i don't know the value for gs1

have fun

(i just prefer memory editor to the cheats, because i feel it's easier to view/activate/toggle)
Oh... do you know where can I find value? (if it has been posted somewhere before)

This post has been edited by Mercury Adept on Sep 5 2009, 12:16 PM

dwkjohn

Just open the memory viewer and go to 0203230E and change the first value to either 01 or 02 and the back to 00 when you are done walking over stuff. If you get stuck on the wrong layer and get stopped by in visible walls let me know. I can fix that.
Just sayin'.  

,-~~-.___.            Golden Sun
  /   |  '         \   Hacking Community
(     )           0              |
   \_/-, ,------'              /
      ===                     //                   
      /    \-'~;    /~~~(O)
    /    __/~|__/         |   
=(  _____| (_________|
All your internet entertainment.

Rolina

Let me get this straight - you felt compelled to answer a question from several years ago, from before the move to SMF, to people who never showed back up?

Really?!

dwkjohn

Muh... I don't pay attention to dates. My bad. :sad:
I don't really care either. I don't have a life so all I do at home is look around on the site for stuff I haven't seen before. I got no friends at school so i got nothin else to do this summer.
(Also, I could care less about my grammar.)
Just sayin'.  

,-~~-.___.            Golden Sun
  /   |  '         \   Hacking Community
(     )           0              |
   \_/-, ,------'              /
      ===                     //                   
      /    \-'~;    /~~~(O)
    /    __/~|__/         |   
=(  _____| (_________|
All your internet entertainment.

Rolina

The posts didn't seem at all odd to you either?  They were a bunch of posts made by 'guests' in a forum where guests cannot make posts.  Furthermore, how far down on the list was this?  Didn't you notice anything wrong with this before you went and tried to reply?

Also, since when did you think that your school life (or lack of one, as you're so clear in trying to say) actually matters?  And where'd the grammar bit come from?  I simply asked you to make sure people are still online to see your comment.  There's no point in replying to someone if they've not shown up for over a year, you know.

Atrius (He/Him)

Point made, Role, I'm locking the topic now.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]