News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

mini golden sun events?

Started by Thunder-squall, 11, January, 2014, 05:29:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thunder-squall

What caused the big golden sun event, and can there be little golden sun event?  For example, could there be opposites of those little psienergy black holes? (gs3)

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

The lighting of the 4 lighthouses caused the Golden Sun to rise. The energies from the four lighthouses meet over the Sol Sanctum mountain and form the Golden Sun. An interesting location because inside Sol Sanctum is where you get the Elemental Stars that are used to light the lighthouses.
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Thunder-squall

If djinn aren't anything more than psiEnergy with personality, could you combine 4 different elemental djinn to get a light elemental djinn?

Luna_blade

Quote from: Thunder-squall on 11, January, 2014, 07:28:53 PM
If djinn aren't anything more than psiEnergy with personality, could you combine 4 different elemental djinn to get a light elemental djinn?

Very interesting.
I guess you could combine them, just as it is implied that the combined elemental stars (which would also make an really interesting topic...) could make a philosopher's stone.

:VenusDjinni:+ :MarsDjinni:+ :JupiterDjinni:+ :MercuryDjinni:= :Sol:/ :Luna:?

I don't know if you would be able to seperate them. But that doesn't matter as all the djinni's go back to the elemental star
"Hear the sounds and melodies
Of rilets flowing down
They're the verlasting songs
Whispering all the time
As a warning that behind some rocks
There's a rigid grap even
Oreads fear the tread"

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

What if it isn't Light or Dark, but is just a mix of all four elements? (Assuming that there is the same ammount of Light energy as Dark energy.--even if it was the case of being neutral, aka: no light/dark. )

Then again, the four elements did make the Sun (Sol), didn't it? Not sure if it was combined with the power of Mt. Aleph specifically, or not, or if that was a simple 'magnetic' force that combined the sun at that location. But I could probably say that it's the light from the lighthouses that made the Sun.

So maybe we can have some darkhouses.
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Luna_blade

Well Teawater you came to the same conclusion as me.
(just look in my Silver Moon post http://forum.goldensunhacking.net/index.php?topic=2255.0)

This theory would make a lot of sense, because it explains how Sol (the golden sun) and Luna are balanced.
"Hear the sounds and melodies
Of rilets flowing down
They're the verlasting songs
Whispering all the time
As a warning that behind some rocks
There's a rigid grap even
Oreads fear the tread"