News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

The Leaving User Thread

Started by Charon, 04, July, 2009, 09:18:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griever

Well Welcome back !!!!!!!!!!

Drick

I once said I'd say so if I was going to leave again so I guess I will. To put it simply I can never really enjoy myself here. Don't get me wrong, I like some of you, but for the most part I don't feel comfortable, or are just made uncomfortable.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being serious, but I don't come to the internet to be serious. I'm not asking anyone to change.

And no, I won't come back again. The possibility of renewed interest in the hacking program is there, but not returning to the forum.

I guess it's kind of pointless, actually. I never stayed long enough to really become part of this place. Hahaha, well, bye.

Rolina

The only thing serious that really happens here is when it comes to the Community Hack, and that's I'm tired of nothing getting done and I'm sick of excuses.

Other than that, nothing is serious here.  But hey, I've never seen you actually do anything here, so... no love lost. Have fun wherever you're going.

thenightsshadow

23 days to go 'til I'm back on!
Don't bug me too much.  After all, the 'shadow is always Sirius.

Rolina

That's cool.   It'll be nice to finally have you back.

ScottTheAdept

Alright the behind-the-scenes Mars Clan guy goes on vacation for a week starting tomorrow, so I won't be back until the 25th or 26th. Keep it cool everyone.
Here come the holidays. Shopping gets hectic round these times.

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

I hope you have fun. Cool. You might be just in time for the editor when you get back. Assuming that Atrius's  possible Release Date of "before the end of June" is still valid.

Edit: Have a nice day.
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

ScottTheAdept

I'm back, and ready to rock!

Hope everybody had a good week.

Griever

Salanewt

Yeah, welcome back Scott! It is nice to see you around again.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Yes, awesome! And you weren't late for the editor new release version either!
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

ScottTheAdept

Wouldn't want to miss that! Thanks for the welcome wagon guys. I didn't think anyone would miss me, but it's good to be back.

Charon

Hi, it's been a while, but I should be swinging by here more often. :D

Salanewt

Cool, welcome back to where all the cool people visit! Anyway, I think you might be just in time. I recall reading something about Atrius leaving for July, so having you around more often while he is away would be very beneficial to the forum.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Atrius (He/Him)

Well, I'm gonna be outta here fairly soon.  Theres a small chance I'll have internet access during the first 3 days of my trip, but I'll be off the grid with no signs of civilization as far as the eye can see the rest of the month so enjoy your running water twice as much for me.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Rolina

I'll try, but our drought is getting really bad - we're getting close to rationing water here, so I might be joining you in the whole "limited running water" thing.

Salanewt

I am currently surrounded by lakes, so I will try to enjoy them even more while you are gone. Well, you get the idea.

Charon

Quote from: Salanewt on 05, July, 2011, 09:42:45 AM
I am currently surrounded by lakes, so I will try to enjoy them even more while you are gone. Well, you get the idea.
>_> yeah, rub it in their faces

See ya, I'll be taking care of things for now.

Salanewt

Ah, I didn't mean anything by that you three. Anyway, good luck, and we will look forward to your return!

leaf

ITT: Sala takes atrius's joke literally.

Well, see ya atrius. Don't be too miserable without us, now.
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]