News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

The Leaving User Thread

Started by Charon, 04, July, 2009, 09:18:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griever

ScottTheAdept

Jamie's back! Hope you enjoyed your summer camp.
Here come the holidays. Shopping gets hectic round these times.

FelixWolf

I'm leaving on vacations to Puerto Vayarta for week tomorrow, so i'm going to spend some time at the beach =).

Griever

Salanewt

Ooh, have fun at the beach! Puerto Vayarta, how nice.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

dwkjohn

yeah have fun unlike me at band camp! :D See ya when you get back.
Just sayin'.  

,-~~-.___.            Golden Sun
  /   |  '         \   Hacking Community
(     )           0              |
   \_/-, ,------'              /
      ===                     //                   
      /    \-'~;    /~~~(O)
    /    __/~|__/         |   
=(  _____| (_________|
All your internet entertainment.

FelixWolf

hey everyone, i'm back and i must say the beach was real fun except that i was too much time in the sun so i now look like a mexican X3

Atrius (He/Him)

Bad news, it seems like some poor young bear cubs went hungry because their mother failed to bring them back a meal.  I'm back, and unless I've forgotten how to count during my time isolated away from the rest of human society all of my limbs are as well.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Kain

Again, welcome back.  I'm sorry you had to come back with such matters in the C-Box but meh.
You misspelled retard...oh the irony!

Griever

leaf

[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Mion Sonozaki

Quote from: Atrius on 29, July, 2011, 01:34:57 AM
Bad news, it seems like some poor young bear cubs went hungry because their mother failed to bring them back a meal.  I'm back, and unless I've forgotten how to count during my time isolated away from the rest of human society all of my limbs are as well.

This calls for a revolution!

Err.. Wrong Che image..

Anyways, give us some hot, juicy stories while you were away :D You saved private Ryan, right?

Rolina

I'd state what Che really represented and why that's a very bad person to use to get your point across, but Kain would try to ban me from the site.

Rolina

...Atrius already runs the site.  You are basically saying saying that Atrius is going to use malicious code to take down the site and then reform it in the way he wants, with Atrius no longer in control, and now with Atrius as the brutal dictator over our lives.

Get your political analogies right next time, Lish.

Charon

Welcome back, bro. Now we can admin-fist and all that.

Hoopa

Welcome back Atrius. I hope you don't mind the mess.
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

Tan

Welcome back, Atrius. *Bows*
"Video Games"
-Raocow

Salanewt

Welcome back Atrius! How was your trip? Aw, how are the bear cubs? No injuries though, so that is good.

I can't believe that I missed it, but welcome back too Felix.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Griever

I'm going to be away for about 2 weeks visiting relatives I have not seen for more than 3 years.
Even though I will have internet connections, I will probably will not be on for those two weeks.

See you guys two weeks from ... tomorrow >_<