News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Ho hum, bum dee bum.

Started by Charon the Ferryman, 30, September, 2009, 11:22:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charon

Well, it only seems appropriate.

This is more of a test than anything, and I'm pretty impressed with its features. However, it is up to the community whether or not this forum is utilized. After all, the old one will become an archive, and will be read-only.

Salanewt

Ah, indeed... Very good then.

Have a nice day.
Now all we need (if you are willing) is to change the cursor with HTML. I think you could probably get a Jupiter Djinni cursor if you want.

Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Zach

Yay we have an admin. Err.....welcome back Charon?

Atrius (He/Him)

Quote from: ZachYay we have an admin. Err.....welcome back Charon?

I'm here too.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Salanewt

Don't worry, we have not forgotten about you.

Hm... I am not sure whether to say welcome back, or to say hello... Technically, this is a newer forum, so welcome back might seem odd, yet hello is too simple.

So, lets see...

Co-dominance...

Let W = Welcome Back.
Let w = Hello.

Punett Square time!

____|_W_ |_w__
_W_|WW_|_Ww_
__w|_Ww_|_ww_

So, Genotype is 25% to say "Welcome Back", 50% to say "Hello, Welcome Back", and 25% to say, "Hello".

There was absolutely no point in having a Punett Square, except for pure randomness...

Have a nice day.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Charon

Are you suggesting that... Atrius... and I are related?

O.o

Atrius (He/Him)

Hmmm?  I didn't get that impression at all.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Charon

It must have been the Punett squares, then XD

I'm always interpreting ordinary posts in extraordinary ways.

Salanewt

Nope, not exactly... I am saying that the things that I am likely to say are related (and surprisingly, Punett Squares work for explaining it).

Have a nice day.

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Well, it's is my turn to say: Welcome, and hello again. I'm pretty sure they'll be more randomness in days to come.
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Salanewt

Very good. Well, it looks like almost everyone we know from GSHC 2 is here now. Who has yet to join?

Have a nice day.