News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Incoming!!!!!!!!

Started by suzumebachi, 24, October, 2009, 05:51:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suzumebachi

Hello! I'm called Suzumebachi, a weird moddy-admin from the site The Adepts of Weyard. I was recruited to here from my DeviantART account, Sachiaoitori. I've never used a fourm like this, so I'm going to have to get used to it. This site's really pretty!

I'm an amateur pixel artist, a Jupiter adept, a GIMP user, a member of my school's Robotics and Science Olympiad team, and a bunch of other things, but that's quite a bit to list.... so... Hi!

Oh and yell at me if I start randomly speaking in French for no good reason. XD

Salanewt

Oh, hello Suzumebachi, and welcome to the Golden Sun Hacking Community. As long as you follow the rules, then you will have lots of fun here.

By the way, Role will most likely give you a nickname. Don't worry, this is (supposedly) normal ( ).

That is okay. I might understand most of what you say when and if you speak in French, even though I am not good at speaking it myself.

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Charon

Welcome! Enjoy your stay at GSHC!

(Actually, we may be moving to SMF soon XD)

Rolina

Greetings and Salutations, Suzu.  You don't mind if I call you Suzu, right?

This is our little forum. If somehow you didn't know, this is about a few things... Atrius' hacking tool's development, general hacking golden sun, and other GS information and what not. This doesn't mean hack to cheat, however, as our ultimate goal is to use these hacking skills to create a fan-made Golden Sun.

There are some of us that are good with the hacking bit, and others (such as myself) whom are good at data collection and compilation to be used with the tools. Still others give ideas or encouragement, or even just hang out, which is cool too.

Be sure to follow the Rules, and to obey the Admin and Mods, or you may find yourself on the business end of Mjöllnir, which can't be good for your health.

So have fun, feel free to mingle with the locals, and don't worry about bashing Garet - we all do it, so you won't get in trouble. XD

Hmm... apparently the rules are hosted in the archived site, and not the new one.  Admin guys - you may wanna look into that so that those whom are new and didn't check out the archives don't try and claim it as an excuse to try and avoid my lovely hammer?

suzumebachi

Thanks, everyone, and yeah, you can call me Suzu. Or Suz if you're lazy and would like to save a keystroke XD.

Rolina

Ah, don't worry.  I give nicknames to everyone who shows up, whether they like it or not!  :heart:

Atrius (He/Him)

Welcome to the forums, and enjoy your time here!  It's always good to see new faces.  *looks up your DeviantArt account*
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Zach

hello there, nice to meet you Suzu. I already know you're going to have a great time here =D

suzumebachi

Sajin

Hello and welcome! Have fun and enjoy the forums!

Ehic

Welcome Suzumebachi, Pleasure to meet you. How did you come up with your name?

Zach

oh, so you're a Bleach fan too I see =D

suzumebachi

*hasn't checked this thread*

Suzumebachi is the (sometimes forgotton) zanpaku-to of Soifon. Also a giant killer wasp that can and has killed people. In real life. Scary.

Zach

I can never remember the name of her zanpakto  (since her, the fox wolf captain, and......that other captain are rarely seen fighting <.<). and really, that's really a bug? if you're telling the truth then wow, if not then ...

suzumebachi

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/suzumebachi

O-o

Yeah, she and Komamura, I believe his name is. However, she gets her screentime vs. 2nd Espada.

Zach

Yeah she does, but that's not enough for her and Komamura needs more time too

suzumebachi

Go away, Shiro. You have plenty of screentime! XD

Art by the wonderfully awesome jjchopper!

Wasn't Komamura's full name Sajin Komamura?

Ehic

After the mention of Bleach I relized it was Soifon's zanpaktou (spelled right?). Someone who never has screen time is the Sasakibe the 1st squad lieutenant. Until the current filler arc I didn't know anything about his zanpaktou.

suzumebachi

:Jupiter: Oh, right. I forgot he existed.  :Sweat:

As for the spelling of Zanpaku-to, I spell it that way, but there are various ways I've seen it. There's also often a line over the o, I think. Or maybe it was the U.  :JupiterDjinni: